Groups

So my BIG job interview is today...........

could be a massive opportunity for me to really advance my career. Feeling really excited but not sure if I stand a real chance of getting it. Anyways fingers crossed

28 Comments

Banned

Stay calm and breathe regularily , smile and be a laugh , good luck

Good Luck, I'm sure you will be fine

good luck!

Good luck, whats it for?

If you have an interview, you have a chance of getting it. they obviously saw something in your application/CV so figure out quickly what it is and sell yourself well

Best of luck for today and hopefully you get it!

Banned

Aw, great stuff.

If I remember rightly you are from Manchester.

Original Poster

DLM;8492427

Aw, great stuff.If I remember rightly you are from Manchester.

Liverpool actually:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for the good luck messages guys!

Original Poster

bazzaric;8492386

If you have an interview, you have a chance of getting it. they obviously … If you have an interview, you have a chance of getting it. they obviously saw something in your application/CV so figure out quickly what it is and sell yourself well

Yeah I know what it is they spotted, its more a case of my experience and age acting against me, hopefully my knowledge of the area will stay intact during the interview:?

Banned

roryk83;8492441

Liverpool actually:thumbsup:

Nearly right :oops:

Good luck :thumbsup:

best of luck :thumbsup:

roryk83;8492488

Yeah I know what it is they spotted, its more a case of my experience and … Yeah I know what it is they spotted, its more a case of my experience and age acting against me, hopefully my knowledge of the area will stay intact during the interview:?

If you weren't nervous, it'd probably be something that you couldn't give a jot about, so like ^^^, breathe, smile and have confience in your skills.
    People usually reckon that they are either too young or too old or whatever, but you're there,as Bazz says, so the very best of luck to you.

Good luck

Out of interest what is the job?

good luck.

bazzaric;8492386

If you have an interview, you have a chance of getting it. they obviously … If you have an interview, you have a chance of getting it. they obviously saw something in your application/CV so figure out quickly what it is and sell yourself well

This

ivegotalobon;8492770

Good luckOut of interest what is the job?

Pickfords, first Job Mr Rafael Benitez, Anfield Road, Liverpool.

Good luck OP. :thumbsup:

Good luck

Original Poster

Just got back from the interview, it wasnt too bad but wasnt great either. In with a fair shout I'd say

roryk83;8496058

Just got back from the interview, it wasnt too bad but wasnt great … Just got back from the interview, it wasnt too bad but wasnt great either. In with a fair shout I'd say

How long do you have to wait till you hear?

Original Poster

kaks26;8497856

How long do you have to wait till you hear?

should be 10 days

Original Poster

didnt get the job, feel like c***

plus I totally ****** up my interview today, feeling really depressed about it all now

Banned

roryk83;8541921

didnt get the job, feel like c***plus I totally ****** up my interview … didnt get the job, feel like c***plus I totally ****** up my interview today, feeling really depressed about it all now

dude just learn from your mistakes and dont make them again in the next interview.

good luck for the next one

roryk83;8541921

didnt get the job, feel like c***plus I totally ****** up my interview … didnt get the job, feel like c***plus I totally ****** up my interview today, feeling really depressed about it all now

don't let it get you down been for a fair few interviews and I have been binned after the interview, phone up the company ask for feedback that way you know where you went wrong , keep the chin up :thumbsup:

bykergrove;8542052

dude just learn from your mistakes and dont make them again in the next … dude just learn from your mistakes and dont make them again in the next interview.good luck for the next one

+1, as they say "one door closes and another one opens"

Took me at least 20 interviews to get the type of job im in atm so just keep your chin up and keep trying, you'll get there eventually

roryk83;8541921

You couldnt feel any worse than i did last night at the match, remember its only a job...football is life :thumbsup:

transit;8542211

You couldnt feel any worse than i did last night at the match, remember … You couldnt feel any worse than i did last night at the match, remember its only a job...football is life :thumbsup:

banter aside I did feel for the city fans last night, didnt have the heart to rip the city fans at work today they were all devastated by last nights result

Original Poster

thanks guys, but in this economic climate the opportunities are decreasing, really dont know what i'm gona do now

Banned

did they do a drug test" just asking":roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions