Groups

So Numb....... UPDATE: 5:30 5th nov

Just been to dentist, about half an hour ago had 2 teeth out. Didn't hurt much.
    My mouth is still so numb my lips feel like jelly.

It'll be like this for a couple of hours still apparently and here is still blood dripping from my mouth.

33 Comments

sounds like your in a tooth situation.

thank you and ill be here all week.

Did the extraction start at 2:30?

.. BOOM BOOM

i dont know how long it takes to get back to normal (not numb) but eek for you.. 2 more to come out aswell? crickey.. good luck :?

pff thats nothing i had 13 teeth out in one sitting did u get laughing gas? that stuffs brilliant!

Have some soup :giggle:

poor love just have the pain-killers for when the injection wears off. Dont have any hot drinks. Get yourelf a scarf too too keep your mouth warm (I know im old fashioned but it works!

Original Poster

fireheaven;3319310

Have some soup :giggle:

I will when the blood stops

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3319305

pff thats nothing i had 13 teeth out in one sitting did u get laughing … pff thats nothing i had 13 teeth out in one sitting did u get laughing gas? that stuffs brilliant!

No, just had 4 injections.

borolad94;3319320

I will when the blood stops

Ouch - don't have it really it will dribble out :oops:

Good luck with next week

borolad94;3319324

No, just had 4 injections.

yeah had that aswell quality innit, u were awake during it yeah?! u can just hear the crunch as they take the tooth out! i had 21 teeth out in total 13 was the most at one go tho! soup and drinking thru a straw ftw!

Dentures ftw.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3319347

yeah had that aswell quality innit, u were awake during it yeah?! u can … yeah had that aswell quality innit, u were awake during it yeah?! u can just hear the crunch as they take the tooth out! i had 21 teeth out in total 13 was the most at one go tho! soup and drinking thru a straw ftw!

i was awake yep. It wasn't what I expected. Ddn't think they would just rip them out.

Oh Son I will bring you a straw home:roll:

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;3319377

Oh Son I will bring you a straw home:roll:

A bendy one. Dad didn't get one.

you getting the good old fashioned Braces attached to your nashers???

i used to love my braces had them red white and blue for rangers

scotland88;3319439

you getting the good old fashioned Braces attached to your nashers???i … you getting the good old fashioned Braces attached to your nashers???i used to love my braces had them red white and blue for rangers

rofl, you French brah? Certainly aint for Glasgow.

Ahhhh, some things are beginning to make more sense! :lol:

Banned

about tooth hurty

black gerbil1;3319452

rofl, you French brah? Certainly aint for Glasgow.

nah defo not french bud!! partial to a snail or two every know and again

and no its not GLASGOW but i like it when people assume

Its Kilwinning Rangers also known as The Buffs!

lol at BL94

I had to get 3 out, in one go, not too bad, and I have braces :-D

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3319633

lol at BL94 :pI had to get 3 out, in one go, not too bad, and I have … lol at BL94 :pI had to get 3 out, in one go, not too bad, and I have braces :-D

4th Dec

Ouchy....you poor thing. Have some warm drinks to help get rid of the numbness. but then again...once the numbness goes the pain will kick in more ooooohhh...you have my sympathy x

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3319650

Ouchy....you poor thing. Have some warm drinks to help get rid of the … Ouchy....you poor thing. Have some warm drinks to help get rid of the numbness. but then again...once the numbness goes the pain will kick in more ooooohhh...you have my sympathy x

not alowed hot drinks not anything hot. Apart from soup.

Just been rinsing but found out I cant for at least 4 hrs!

borolad94;3319659

not alowed hot drinks not anything hot. Apart from soup.Just been rinsing … not alowed hot drinks not anything hot. Apart from soup.Just been rinsing but found out I cant for at least 4 hrs!

awww, I guess it's just a matter of waiting until it all gets better then

acecatcher3;3319305

pff thats nothing i had 13 teeth out in one sitting did u get laughing … pff thats nothing i had 13 teeth out in one sitting did u get laughing gas? that stuffs brilliant!

13 teeth out, and in one go !! :w00t: That's pretty brave. How come you had to have so many out, if you don't mind me asking?

borolad94;3319641

4th Dec

29th Aug 2007-09

Original Poster

Enjoying some tomato soup through a straw. Yum.

That sounds great

:-D

Original Poster

that soup has helped wonders. Get rid of the numbness.Just the bleeding to go now.

Oh poor you ... never pleasant having teeth out ... for the best though

Original Poster

Bleeding eventually stopped at about 8.

Everything back to normal now except I cant eat hard stuff and there is 2 gaping holes in my mouth. Ready for another 2 next week.

I loved the numbness when i got some teeth out i thought it was amusing no idea why though lol i was probs still high form the laughing gas, that stuff was awesome i got the giggles from it lol
    well good luck getting the rest out

Original Poster

Just got back from having the other 2 out. Numbness is cool, it's covering my whole chin :giggle: . He put more injections in then last time but it was better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions