i spent many days in the sea as a child

news.sky.com/sky…rss

9 Comments

Really very awful.

:-(

Banned

:cry::-(oh my god, so sad.

Heartbreak for all involved.:shock:

it really is such a shame rip pretty girl.

This is really horrid..... and she was on a trip with her friend and friends parents!!! How awful must they feel?? RIP little one x

hannah19790;6041949

This is really horrid..... and she was on a trip with her friend and … This is really horrid..... and she was on a trip with her friend and friends parents!!! How awful must they feel?? RIP little one x

That's just what I was thinking, we take my daughters friends away and don't really think anything of it. How quickly and easily it can all go hideously wrong eh

I have to say that the free swimming in the UK for kids has been brilliant, My son has been twice a week through the holiday and knowing that there is no need for them to finding lakes and reservoirs to swim in must have saved a few lives, Your heart really goes out to these people,

Poor little thing, it terrible, RIP and my heart goes out to her family .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions