Groups

So Setanta broke last night and ended up watching Britney, what a fud.

Typical, was looking forward to watching Liverpool v West Ham on Setanta and it switches off! So being a flicker I ended up watching in disbelief that awful Britney on Sky One.

Honestly, whats she all about? I've never had a really great opinion of her but that programme made it worse!

She needs a good slap ( not that I am in any way suggesting domestic abuse is right or acceptable! ) and made to live in the real world. No wonder her kids were taken away.

Oh i'm so judgemental today! .........and don't get me started on that thing Jodi Marsh!!!!

Rant over!

23 Comments

Get yourself a proper dish & receiver.

I had my choice of watching this on 3 differenct channels last night

SuperEd

my setants went up the spout last night to ' due to adverse weather conditions' saw last 30 mins of it. but ennded nil-nil so all good. recorded britney last night for partner i wont bother watching it

Original Poster

ChrisUK;3632706

Get yourself a proper dish & receiver.I had my choice of watching this on … Get yourself a proper dish & receiver.I had my choice of watching this on 3 differenct channels last night

Typica sky+ box! getting HD in January, but "due to adverse weather conditions that knocked out satelite coverage to Europe, Setanta had all their channels affected" :x

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3632705

Agree with the jodie marsh bit......(i mean whats with that nose????) but … Agree with the jodie marsh bit......(i mean whats with that nose????) but I refuse to listen to your Britney nonsense.......she is so hot that I dont notice anything else Im afraid.....:-D

We agree on something! :thumbsup:

But if Britney kept her trap shut she would do me a favour! :-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3632792

yh too be honest she doesnt do herself any favours when she speaks..or … yh too be honest she doesnt do herself any favours when she speaks..or sings come to think of it......I still would though....:giggle:

pmsl! :-D:-D:-D

well some people are so shallow! :-D

i think jodie marsh is fit

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3632835

Fit for what?

I think she is prob riddled with it!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3632856

indeed......I am...:thumbsup:

At least your honest! hehe! :thumbsup:

i dont want a gf thanks...still smash her tho

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3632908

Me too, except i would do it with a hot frying pan! :-D

jellybaby22;3632924

and why not?? smash her...take it you mean in a good way..not in the same … and why not?? smash her...take it you mean in a good way..not in the same way your gonna smash me

lool whats the point im going uni next year so that wud b fun having a long distance relationship with a girl ill never see.forget that...uni one night stands ftw.......yes its a different type of smash.

Original Poster

'Smash' is such a romantic term.

ifyoudontask?;3633041

'Smash' is such a romantic term.

jellybaby22;3633072

I know.....I havent actually heard that one...(thankfully) cos I think if … I know.....I havent actually heard that one...(thankfully) cos I think if a man used that on me..I would literally smash him...in the face :-D

its more of a thing ud say to the lads bout another girl, u wudnt ever say it to her.....sorry jb..after looking at ur pic i thought u were one of the lads....my bad.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633072

I know.....I havent actually heard that one...(thankfully) cos I think if … I know.....I havent actually heard that one...(thankfully) cos I think if a man used that on me..I would literally smash him...in the face :-D

Well, im not too sure how i'd feel if a girl told me she was going to 'smash' me tonight? It does sound kind of wrong............but i am Intrigued! :-D

Banned

acecatcher3;3632835

+1
    acecatcher3;3632908

I say Smash too :-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633131

loooool might sound ok to a man.......if a girl said it.....I have never … loooool might sound ok to a man.......if a girl said it.....I have never heard that though.....maybe we just dont say it in Scotland :thumbsup:

There are some other lovely terms but i think some may be regional! :-D

How far can we push this before we step over the line and get banned?

Is 'nip' & 'pump' ok? :whistling:

Original Poster

how about 'badger' ?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633202

:lol: no havent heard that one........be careful though.....that sounds … :lol: no havent heard that one........be careful though.....that sounds like an offer..and there are some dodgy types on here.....:-D

True, I better stop now, wouldnt want to give the wrong impression! :-D

When is the new job starting?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633262

you got a good memory :-Dnot until the end of Jan... so got loads of lazy … you got a good memory :-Dnot until the end of Jan... so got loads of lazy time left..thank god......plenty of drinkg and parties over xmas and new year..wouldnt want to have to worry about going to work :-D

Sounds great, hope it all goes well!

What you got planed for new year? going away?

Original Poster

im having Deja vu here!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633486

lol i think we have had this convo...as long as you dont start on about … lol i think we have had this convo...as long as you dont start on about Jimmy krankie at the rainbow slides :-D

Deal! :-D

can you imagine what anyone else must think if they read this? :-D

Original Poster

Fair enough! can't really argue with that!

But it takes two!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3633702

yh but everyone on here knows im strange..:lol:congrats on 1000 posts BTW … yh but everyone on here knows im strange..:lol:congrats on 1000 posts BTW xx

Hehe! :-D strange personality or strange looking? :? Just kidding!

Thanks, got a long way to go to reach yours! think you need to get out more than me! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30119
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927379
      3. Cat Chat77738
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder33

See more discussions