so sick of this summer weather enough .......

Found 14th Aug 2017
rained for weeks so sick of it ruined holidays wot a summer

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy neighbours are stuck indoors, it's dark by 21:00 again, whoop
30 Comments

What you need to cheer you up is the summerof76!

it was beautiful today and tomorrow also down here

Original Poster

Happy for you ...........

Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy neighbours are stuck indoors, it's dark by 21:00 again, whoop

benjammin3167 m ago

Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy …Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy neighbours are stuck indoors, it's dark by 21:00 again, whoop

Yeah stuck indoors next door making noise, instead of out somewhere else far away making noise. Woop woop

31694273-1htRJ.jpg

Poor OP must think the weather is the same everywhere. Ha

So sick of whingeing Brits moaning about the moderate weather we get in this country...

Its been sunny since Saturday

Been out walking in the dales all day. It has been fine. Raining now though. Don't think it has been that bad a summer

Dyslexic_Dog3 h, 14 m ago

What you need to cheer you up is the summerof76!

It was a summer I remember well

If I remember right, the summer of 76 came to an abrupt end on August bank holiday. If so, we've only got a fortnight left

try and take pleasure in the rain, I love the rain, there are still loads of things to do

psychobitchfromhell2 h, 51 m ago

If I remember right, the summer of 76 came to an abrupt end on August bank …If I remember right, the summer of 76 came to an abrupt end on August bank holiday. If so, we've only got a fortnight left

I think I'm right in saying it was followed by a bad winter with a lot of snow as well, or at least in the South it was.

summerof764 h, 1 m ago

It was a summer I remember well

Everyone remembers summerof76!!!

Been pretty good since March on the south coast. Been sunny every day for the last week and forecast is excellent for the next week.

chocci3 m ago

Been pretty good since March on the south coast. Been sunny every day for …Been pretty good since March on the south coast. Been sunny every day for the last week and forecast is excellent for the next week.

31695501-F3Bnj.jpg

Lovely sunny day today, shame I am working, my garden is looking great with all the rain.

Loving the cooler tempretures! If I want to it hot and sunny then I go on holiday!

18c - 22c is perfect for work and getting on with day to day life!

horrible today, hot n sticky and the sun hurts my eyes. wish the rain would come back

benjammin31614 h, 2 m ago

Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy …Perfect for me, love the rain and gloom. Loving it! All the noisy neighbours are stuck indoors, it's dark by 21:00 again, whoop

Aren't you able to move to quieter area?

tryn2help1 h, 34 m ago

Aren't you able to move to quieter area?

It is quiet, I'm just miserable and don't like hearing anyone. I'd like to live in a field. With no neighbours!

Hope this makes you less miserable; Prince Philip is quite famous for making some rather embarrassing, though often funny, comments. Enjoy.

1. China State Visit, 1986

If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.

2. To a blind women with a guide

“Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?”

3. To an Aborigine in Australia

“Do you still throw spears at each other?”

4. To his wife, the Queen, after her coronation

“Where did you get the hat?”

5. When asked if he would like to visit the Soviet Union

“The bastards murdered half my family”

6. To a Briton in Budapest

“You can’t have been here that long – you haven’t got a pot belly.”

7. To a driving instructor in Scotland

“How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?”
8. After the Dunblane shooting

“If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

9. To a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea

“You managed not to get eaten, then?”

10. To Elton John after hearing Elton had sold his Gold Aston Martin

“Oh, it’s you that owns that ghastly car – we often see it when driving to Windsor Castle.”

11. On the London Traffic Debate

“The problem with London is the tourists. They cause the congestion. If we could just stop tourism, we could stop the congestion.”

12. To the President of Nigeria, dressed in traditional robes

“You look like you’re ready for bed!”

13. Unknown

“If you see a man opening a car door for a woman, it means one of two things: it’s either a new woman or a new car!”

14. On key problems facing Brazil

“Brazilians live there”

15. To the matron of a hospital in the Caribbean

“You have mosquitos. I have the Press”

I love this weather. Anything under 21 degrees is perfect. I love rain, gloom, storm, fog, coldness, ice weather woooooohooooo

Book a holiday then. Go somewhere else an moan that its to hot.

today was sunny and 18c perfect for me garden was so green too

Another beautiful sunny day and 23c on the south coast - perfect

Picture taken earlier - name the city......

31708427-1VQi8.jpg
Has the op gone on holiday?
Edited by: "chocci" 16th Aug 2017

Original Poster

ThugBasher15th Aug

Book a holiday then. Go somewhere else an moan that its to hot.

chocci5 h, 2 m ago

Another beautiful sunny day and 23c on the south coast - perfectPicture …Another beautiful sunny day and 23c on the south coast - perfectPicture taken earlier - name the city...... [Image] Has the op gone on holiday?

Bournmouth, approaching Harry Ramsden's. Ask me another

MSK.7 h, 8 m ago

Bournmouth, approaching Harry Ramsden's. Ask me another

Wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants