so some guy comes in at 22:00 and asks for a bacon cheeseburger!

12 replies
Found 18th Nov 2008
I just couldnt be bothered, so i just handed him a normal cheese burger.

then he came back and had the cheek to say it was wrong, so i just passed them a old one from the bin to the "chef" to just slap some bacon on

12 Comments

Banned

Whats new about that?

Banned

shocking some people nowadays!

should of thrown it at him

Original Poster

ODB_69;3502156

shocking some people nowadays!should of thrown it at him

I felt like it

sauteed fennel foam sauce or GTFO

very funny

Original Poster

stuntman9883;3502179

very funny

couldnt resist

Lol at the new thread. But the grim reality is (if you work there) that's your ****** job so make the damn burger, get promoted and move on to better things.

Banned

LAWLZ! This site is too funny

Original Poster

MBeeching;3502204

Lol at the new thread. But the grim reality is (if you work there) that's … Lol at the new thread. But the grim reality is (if you work there) that's your ****** job so make the damn burger, get promoted and move on to better things.

I dont make burgers lol, Im on the tills all the time

What would Ronald Mcdonald say tut tut tut!

MBeeching;3502204

Lol at the new thread. But the grim reality is (if you work there) that's … Lol at the new thread. But the grim reality is (if you work there) that's your ****** job so make the damn burger, get promoted and move on to better things.

how many stars do you have to be to add the bacon?? burger chef, bacon chef jeez thats a hiararchy

foxymissroxy;3502334

how many stars do you have to be to add the bacon?? burger chef, bacon … how many stars do you have to be to add the bacon?? burger chef, bacon chef jeez thats a hiararchy

It's not difficult to get noticed by a regional and your superiors. I agree it's a terrible place to start pursuing a career though and potentially very depressing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313888
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44

See more discussions