Groups

so stupid the footballer not the wagg shes the clever 1

14 Comments

what a waste of a perfectly good bently, not only has he ****ed it up hes given it to tht dumbass blone bimbo who is most likely a **** driver :x, he shoulda given it to me :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6492516

what a waste of a perfectly good bently, not only has he ****ed it up hes … what a waste of a perfectly good bently, not only has he ****ed it up hes given it to tht dumbass blone bimbo who is most likely a **** driver :x, he shoulda given it to me :lol:

yeah the boys a mug but punching above his weight if he was'nt a footballer he'd be single ,saying that the chick aint up to much either

jamstaruk1972;6492533

yeah the boys a mug but punching above his weight if he was'nt a … yeah the boys a mug but punching above his weight if he was'nt a footballer he'd be single ,saying that the chick aint up to much either

lol Stephen Ireland he looks like a real life gnome :w00t: no way would he get a bird unless he had money and shes not all that really is she.

What a shame on the bentley. Whats with the rims and the poor paint choice.

chavtastic

waterloo;6492558

lol Stephen Ireland he looks like a real life gnome :w00t: no way would … lol Stephen Ireland he looks like a real life gnome :w00t: no way would he get a bird unless he had money and shes not all that really is she.

jamstaruk1972;6492533

yeah the boys a mug but punching above his weight if he was'nt a … yeah the boys a mug but punching above his weight if he was'nt a footballer he'd be single ,saying that the chick aint up to much either

yeah cos you two could pull a bird soo much better looking than her! :thumbsup:

scotland88;6492845

yeah cos you two could pull a bird soo much better looking than her! … yeah cos you two could pull a bird soo much better looking than her! :thumbsup:

:w00t::p

is anyone surprised after seeing what he bought himself

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

I'd just like to point out to all you buffoons and Americanised fools that Stephen Ireland and his girlfriend are childhood sweethearts with kids together. Oh, and he's a Man City legend.

With a crap taste in paint jobs.

That is one fugly car. Just goes to show that you can have tons of money but it doesn't buy you class.

In before the usual BS merchants BTW.

Those head rests are painful. Talk about embarrassing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/04/article-1218054-06B18C7B000005DC-176_306x461.jpg

If anyone didn't think he was a nutter before, he's proved it now.

Hope his Grandma is ok.

scotland88;6492845

yeah cos you two could pull a bird soo much better looking than her! … yeah cos you two could pull a bird soo much better looking than her! :thumbsup:

I'm 42 yrs of age mate and have the most gorgeous wife ever 1,000 times better than that wag trust me so dont really need to pull a bird :thumbsup:

yikes.

just yikes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions