Groups

so then the iphone 5

im due for a upgrade in june and i hear that the new iphone 5 will be released in july ? and basicly thats all i know !! i have been trawling the net to find out rumours etc but i cant seem to see any !!!

was just wondering if you guys have any info ??

cheers

8 Comments

You can't find iPhone 5 rumours on the internet? You havn't been looking very hard then: lmgtfy.com/?q=…e+5 (_;)

I'm in the same postiion as you. All that keeps coming up for Apple this year is the mini Iphone which is rumoured to come out this summer.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see.

megalomaniac

You can't find iPhone 5 rumours on the internet? You havn't been looking … You can't find iPhone 5 rumours on the internet? You havn't been looking very hard then: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iphone+5 (_;)

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfIlvboq0a81scpSI8h6TF6RaYjp-qi2NniqEftQ12Y256-pCwqw[/img]

Original Poster

i searched but nothing came up KNOB

Banned

theres a 6 inch screen planned for somewhere

I herd it's going to be 1 micron thinner, and half a gram lighter than the iphone 4. I can not wait.

Banned

They are changing the logo:

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoT1J3ajlASyvVasXmxFV50aoINZBftcWNlr3bhMrws-etVIAEmQ[/img]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions