Groups

So they left the security tag on a coat I bought today!

And I am furious! Was going to wear it tonight! If it was a small one I would have just wore it and got it taken off at later date but this thing is huge!

I bought it from Selfridges btw!

Damn stupid C$£%!

What should I do?

52 Comments

Banned

pics or its not true

Go to the papers?

Sue them?

Email Watchdog?

Or just take it back, get them to remove it, and put it down to a mistake by the checkout person :whistling:

how did u leave the store?

Oh dear lol

If it's one of the ones that just need pressure to remove, try searching You Tube for vids and they show you how.

If not then I would phone them before I went down there and have a vent at a manager, might at least get you a voucher or something

muffin247;6626490

how did u leave the store?

walking i guess.

tinkerbell28;6626499

So A, B ,or C.. ....................what are you gonna do..............

Phone Ghostbusters

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6626501

might at least get you a voucher or something

+1

I left through the main entrance but the alarm didn't go off! I WANT COMPENSATION!!!! But will I get it?

Thanks for the laffs!

I ain't afraid of no coats

Banned

I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!

for what ?

Happened to me once .............. and the security didn't even go off!!!!...... :w00t:

Should have gone to Primark they don't have tags (well the clothes don't, most of the customers probably do though).

Original Poster

dontasciime;6626538

ROFL!!!!! :-D

dontasciime;6626538

Thought it was I ain't afraid of no goat? Shows how wrong I was

dog_cop;6626540

I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!for what ?

The chav leaving a tracking tag on my coat :?

Mistakes happen, take it back, ask them to remove it. Job done.

Simples.

Original Poster

dog_cop;6626540

I WANT COMPENSATION!!!!for what ?

Having to go all the way back for them to take it off for one thing! And I wanted to wear it tonight!

Banned

J.Dance;6626562

Thought it was I ain't afraid of no goat? Shows how wrong I was

be afraid of these http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/going_out/comedy/2003/06/22/menincoats_270.jpg

Just take it back to & explain what has happened & they will happily remove it upon receipt I doubt you will get compensation though!

Original Poster

harlzter;6626560

Should have gone to Primark they don't have tags (well the clothes don't, … Should have gone to Primark they don't have tags (well the clothes don't, most of the customers probably do though).

Lol! How rude! I shop there occasionally (to get boxers).

momagic;6626575

Having to go all the way back for them to take it off for one thing! And … Having to go all the way back for them to take it off for one thing! And I wanted to wear it tonight!

Why does the club you want to enter have a security system?

Banned

momagic;6626575

Having to go all the way back for them to take it off for one thing! And … Having to go all the way back for them to take it off for one thing! And I wanted to wear it tonight!

oh get real, I think the store should be more worried that the tag didn't set off the alarm..

you could go to " they accidentally left the tag on lawyers for you !"

momagic;6626575

You can't be serious as to wanting compenstation.....

Original Poster

J.Dance;6626593

Why does the club you want to enter have a security system?

No, it's 'cause the outside I want to go to is freezing cold.

dog_cop;6626598

oh get real, I think the store should be more worried that the tag didn't … oh get real, I think the store should be more worried that the tag didn't set off the alarm..you could got to " they accidentally left the tag on lawyers for you !"

No win no removal :?

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6626604

You can't be serious as to wanting compenstation.....

I am. Deadly.

Banned

J.Dance;6626609

correct ..compensation culture my bottom :x

Original Poster

J.Dance;6626609

Lollers.

momagic;6626587

Lol! How rude! I shop there occasionally (to get boxers).

Lol, I go there for my plain black tee's. So I guess I was insulting myself too.

momagic;6626614

I am. Deadly.

Honestly....

I'm worried you don't have more important things to worry about. :roll:

Banned

Becksdawe;6626635

Honestly....I'm worried you don't have more important things to worry … Honestly....I'm worried you don't have more important things to worry about. :roll:

yes .. by posting lollingtons threads like this :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Becksdawe;6626635

Honestly....I'm worried you don't have more important things to worry … Honestly....I'm worried you don't have more important things to worry about. :roll:

First time I've been unemployed for 8 years. Believe me, it does it to you!

If you have a pair of wire cutters, you can cut the thing off. I’ve done it before when the tag was accidental left on. Get the cutters in between the two pieces and cut the metal prong that hold them together.

Original Poster

J.Dance;6626653

If you have a pair of wire cutters, you can cut the thing off. I’ve done i … If you have a pair of wire cutters, you can cut the thing off. I’ve done it before when the tag was accidental left on. Get the cutters in between the two pieces and cut the metal prong that hold them together.

You've done it before when the tag was accidentally left on? :whistling:

Hmmm..

Banned

J.Dance;6626653

If you have a pair of wire cutters, you can cut the thing off. I’ve done i … If you have a pair of wire cutters, you can cut the thing off. I’ve done it before when the tag was accidental left on. Get the cutters in between the two pieces and cut the metal prong that hold them together.

the op tried it in the shop but failed so went for the aluminium lined bag :thumbsup:

momagic;6626670

You've done it before when the tag was accidentally left on? … You've done it before when the tag was accidentally left on? :whistling:Hmmm..

Googled the question pasted the answer, :whistling:

**** now how to get rid of these 100 leather coats from the back of a lorry :oops:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6626671

the op tried it in the shop but failed so went for the aluminium lined … the op tried it in the shop but failed so went for the aluminium lined bag :thumbsup:

How'd you know? :whistling:

Banned

momagic;6626685

How'd you know? :whistling:

someone pm`d me :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6626689

someone pm`d me :thumbsup:

Hey don't let the cat out of the bag I don't want to be known around here as a grass :oops:

Banned

J.Dance;6626709

Hey don't let the cat out of the bag I don't want to be known around here … Hey don't let the cat out of the bag I don't want to be known around here as a grass :oops:

whoops sorry ...errrr its wasn't you that told me anyway :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions