So what are Carrie & Boris going to name their baby boy?

Posted 29th AprEdited by:"Willy_Wonka"
My guess be would be Winston or Oliver & if not then they must be up there with the favourites.

Please keep this non-political & let us see the names.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Jeremy.
23 Comments
Jeremy.
"Unlucky"

Has a nice ring to it. "Unlucky Johnson." Hope he has his Mum's hair and not dad's...

40575122-5HGLg.jpg

Thinking about it, "Hugh" would be good too. Or just go for broke with "Big." It'll deffo give him a step up in life!

Schoolboy humour aside, congrats to them both. It must have been a worrying time recently so a happy story ending is welcome. Good luck to the little fella...
Barry after Carrie/Boris as Coris doesn't work, you heard it here first guys
Minibus14
youldyboy29/04/2020 11:42

Barry after Carrie/Boris as Coris doesn't work, you heard it here first …Barry after Carrie/Boris as Coris doesn't work, you heard it here first guys

Ha

Just thought about Thomas (after Captain Tom Moore) but the unfortunate child would be bullied at school.

Thomas Johnson would have the pee taken out of him.
Who is Carrie & Boris?

Is this a Sex and the City thing?
Willy_Wonka29/04/2020 12:08

HaJust thought about Thomas (after Captain Tom Moore) but the unfortunate …HaJust thought about Thomas (after Captain Tom Moore) but the unfortunate child would be bullied at school.

It could threaten the other children with all the big brothers and sisters it has from Johnson's ex-wife and ex-mistress.
She was only pregnant the other day! She’s popped quick, but I heard she had him premature.
Misslovely29/04/2020 14:53

She was only pregnant the other day! She’s popped quick, but I heard she h …She was only pregnant the other day! She’s popped quick, but I heard she had him premature.

I don't think Premature would be a good name.
Apparently on Question Time today an MP congratulated Boris on his 6th child.
Willy_Wonka29/04/2020 12:08

HaJust thought about Thomas (after Captain Tom Moore) but the unfortunate …HaJust thought about Thomas (after Captain Tom Moore) but the unfortunate child would be bullied at school. Thomas Johnson would have the pee taken out of him.

Or Tommy. Carries prom date from the movie and novel.
Tarquin

She was only pregnant the other day! She’s popped quick, but I heard she h …She was only pregnant the other day! She’s popped quick, but I heard she had him premature.

Biology
Norris de Pfeffel Johnson
Donald

Maybe they announced it late? They are going to name him Jeremy
Rapids. One for the CBeebies Gigglebiz fans there.
Trousers.
My monies on Damien, and i'll do double or nothing or what number his birthmark will look like
Boris Minor.
So it is Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas Johnson

Wilfred? I feel sorry for the kid already!
Willy_Wonka02/05/2020 13:45

So it is Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas JohnsonWilfred? I feel sorry for the kid …So it is Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas JohnsonWilfred? I feel sorry for the kid already!

Always liked the name Wilfred, little Wilf.
Do you think it'll be shortened to Wiff-Waff?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions