So what are you going to do before we are all sucked into a black hole next wednesday?

Banned
Don't trust scientists ekkk!

58 Comments

post some more nonsense posts and play some more nonsense games on here ;-)

Banned

yellowsticker;2913839

post some more nonsense posts and play some more nonsense games on here … post some more nonsense posts and play some more nonsense games on here ;-)

About right, I wont even start packing for my move then as it will be a waste of time:-D

Banned

its people like that are to blame for us not have any fantasies left

lumoruk;2913820

So what are you going to do before we are all sucked into a black hole … So what are you going to do before we are all sucked into a black hole next wednesday?

Is twinks back on wednesday :?

Prissymiss;2913842

About right, I wont even start packing for my move then as it will be a … About right, I wont even start packing for my move then as it will be a waste of time:-D

hey.......... forget making ur little sausage and bacon thingies......... and get urself down to Asda and buy them ready made........... time is tooo short.. Thank Lurpak for bringing it to our attention:thumbsup:

Dont tell me were not going into the hole now i was looking forward to it saved spending money the lot! :whistles:

Banned

sassie;2913850

its people like that are to blame for us not have any fantasies left

Carley;2913851

Probably buy a lottery ticket?

oh there you are, been looking for you, what you doing tuesday night ;-)

black hole, schmlack hole, I don't think anywhere near enough energy is involved to produce a gravitational singularity

http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/a/d/4ad00cfd7e8a6598d8624ed4ce910279.png

Banned

yellowsticker;2913856

hey.......... forget making ur little sausage and bacon thingies......... … hey.......... forget making ur little sausage and bacon thingies......... and get urself down to Asda and buy them ready made........... time is tooo short.. Thank Lurpak for bringing it to our attention:thumbsup:

Nooo!!!! I make everything from scratch, even my Yorkshire Puddings:-D

Banned

I will probably hook up with the best offer I get on here for Tuesday night and whatever we have left on Wednesday. No cheap Travelodge room though:w00t:

It's not the scientist that you should be scared of....never trust robots

Banned

Carley;2913889

Driving to Shropshire by the look of it? :?

well thats me sorted, good luck to the rest of you :thumbsup:

Carley;2913889

Driving to Shropshire by the look of it? :?

[COLOR=Magenta]hey.......u aint finished here til at least next Thursday!![/COLOR]

sassie;2913894

well thats me sorted, good luck to the rest of you :thumbsup:

Banned

oh yellow, he knows a good thing when he sees it, stop embarressing yourself

Prissymiss;2913878

I will probably hook up with the best offer I get on here for Tuesday … I will probably hook up with the best offer I get on here for Tuesday night and whatever we have left on Wednesday. No cheap Travelodge room though:w00t:

Official offer no.1 - I was thinking a honeymoon suite or something, the kind that offers you a whole floor to yourself;-)

Banned

robtallica;2913919

Official offer no.1 - I was thinking a honeymoon suite or something, the … Official offer no.1 - I was thinking a honeymoon suite or something, the kind that offers you a whole floor to yourself;-)

why is she that big, they may move the bed out if you ask nicely

sassie;2913933

why is she that big, they may move the bed out if you ask nicely

Charming!

My hubby said "he gets sucked into a black hole often" !!!! I don't have a clue what he's on about!

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2913942

My hubby said "he gets sucked into a black hole often" !!!! I don't have … My hubby said "he gets sucked into a black hole often" !!!! I don't have a clue what he's on about!

:geek: feel sick

Banned

robtallica;2913919

Official offer no.1 - I was thinking a honeymoon suite or something, the … Official offer no.1 - I was thinking a honeymoon suite or something, the kind that offers you a whole floor to yourself;-)

Sounding good, thanks:thumbsup:x

Banned

Is this something to do with a big bang?

Count me in!!! :w00t:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2913942

My hubby said "he gets sucked into a black hole often" !!!! I don't have … My hubby said "he gets sucked into a black hole often" !!!! I don't have a clue what he's on about!

LMAO.

Do we know any fatties who could plug it:w00t:

guv;2913976

Is this something to do with a big bang?Count me in!!! :w00t:

nope........... gang wasnt mentioned :w00t:

Banned

guv;2913976

Is there a HUKD gang bang?Count me in!!! :w00t:

Sounds about right.

AugQX;2913869

black hole, schmlack hole, I don't think anywhere near enough energy is … black hole, schmlack hole, I don't think anywhere near enough energy is involved to produce a gravitational singularity

Very true but it all sounds impressive and draws attention to the machine which I guess is why they make these claims in the first place. Blackholes don't just appear out of nowhere, to create one this machine will need to collapse our star which is far too small for a conventional blackhole or compact earth down to a radius of around 8mm (been a few years since I worked it out).

Banned

Prissymiss;2913990

Sounds about right.

Oh... You is naughty.... I'm telling!!!

Banned

Johnmcl7;2913998

Very true but it all sounds impressive and draws attention to the machine … Very true but it all sounds impressive and draws attention to the machine which I guess is why they make these claims in the first place. Blackholes don't just appear out of nowhere, to create one this machine will need to collapse our star which is far too small for a conventional blackhole or compact earth down to a radius of around 8mm (been a few years since I worked it out).

You're such a party pooper John!!!

Banned

guv;2914000

Oh... You is naughty.... I'm telling!!!

No, just spank me:p

AugQX;2913869

black hole, schmlack hole, I don't think anywhere near enough energy is … black hole, schmlack hole, I don't think anywhere near enough energy is involved to produce a gravitational singularity

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Original Poster Banned

leefal;2914017

I bet you say that to all the girls.

note the "think" word included in that sentence, so he's not 100% sure of his theory :roll: as it is only a theory as it has not been physically proved.

lumoruk;2914024

note the "think" word included in that sentence, so he's not 100% sure of … note the "think" word included in that sentence, so he's not 100% sure of his theory :roll: as it is only a theory as it has not been physically proved.

That's when the "let's test this theory back at mines" comes in.

Prissymiss;2913974

Sounding good, thanks:thumbsup:x

It's all booked - you got any plucking that needs doing?:p

Banned

Prissymiss;2914015

No, just spank me:p

Which paddle would you prefer?

http://flavormonkey.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/donkey.jpg

Banned

robtallica;2914036

It's all booked - you got any plucking that needs doing?:p

Nope, all done and smooth apart from my long hair on my head:thumbsup:

Banned

guv;2914045

Which paddle would you prefer?

NO.3:thumbsup:

Prissymiss;2914093

Nope, all done and smooth apart from my long hair on my head:thumbsup:

I don't mind a hairy mary you know...:w00t:

Banned

robtallica;2914113

Sorry, I do and it's gone:w00t:

robtallica;2914113

High School Musical styleé?

Prissymiss;2914134

Sorry, I do and it's gone:w00t:

you could be slightly stubbly by wednesday though:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
    3. word association Game72944192
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions