Groups

So what are you guys doing today?

Banned
    I have a couple of hours work to do then I am off to Wembley to see England V Spain.

46 Comments

search for deals to post here, work on my quiz but clever people in misc so need to
    find hard questions. Last day of the KFC deal as well. Then usual chores of housework etc..

Original Poster Banned

shabbird

search for deals to post here, work on my quiz but clever people in misc … search for deals to post here, work on my quiz but clever people in misc so need to find hard questions. Last day of the KFC deal as well. Then usual chores of housework etc..

I like KFC. What was the deal?

YouDontWantToKnow

I bet it's chicken,always is.

Original Poster Banned

OldEnglish

I bet it's chicken,always is.

yeah but the quality depends on what they are cooking & the time of the visit!

YouDontWantToKnow

really. deal of the month and you almost missed it. click me

Original Poster Banned

shabbird

really. deal of the month and you almost missed it. click me

Cheers. There is a KFC outside Wembley Central.. Lovely x

YouDontWantToKnow

Cheers. There is a KFC outside Wembley Central.. Lovely x

It ends today. Then back to eating at Subway X)

Original Poster Banned

shabbird

It ends today. Then back to eating at Subway X)

The boy will be well happy with KFC on the way.. Perfect! (sod subway)

YouDontWantToKnow

You wouldn't be lauding up KFC if you got the scabby chicken from our local.
    We had the 9 piece deal last Tuesday and there were NO drums and only ONE thigh. It was hard to determine what part of the chicken the other pieces were from. They were like bits of rib cage with skin and coating on, no meat whatsoever.
    Edited by: "chimp14uk" 15th Nov 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

Another infraction.

chimp14uk

You wouldn't be lauding up KFC if you got the scabby chicken from our … You wouldn't be lauding up KFC if you got the scabby chicken from our local.We had the 9 piece deal last Tuesday and there were NO drums and only ONE thigh. It was hard to determine what part of the chicken the other pieces were from. They were like buts of rib cage with skin and coating on, no meat whatsoever.

Hope you complained. Rubbish service with orders wrong when you use their drive thru but
    decent service when you go there and collect it yourself and check before leaving.

shabbird

Another infraction.

Well if members will start these highly provocative threads. They can only ever lead to toxic discussions such as Fried Chicken offers. Some people will never learn.

* That is a light-hearted comment by the way - please don't take it seriously. Or just delete if it is too controversial.

Edited by: "Saturn" 15th Nov 2016

shabbird

Hope you complained. Rubbish service with orders wrong when you use their … Hope you complained. Rubbish service with orders wrong when you use their drive thru but decent service when you go there and collect it yourself and check before leaving.

I would have flipped my lid if I'd gone back and complained. My other half just strapped me in my comfy chair and waited for me to calm down.

Saturn

Well if members will start these highly provocative threads. They can … Well if members will start these highly provocative threads. They can only ever lead to toxic discussions such as Fried Chicken offers. Some people will never learn.

X)

chimp14uk

I would have flipped my lid if I'd gone back and complained. My other … I would have flipped my lid if I'd gone back and complained. My other half just strapped me in my comfy chair and waited for me to calm down.

In my local, my brother always comes back with the wrong order or gets over charged. But he uses drive thru and
    plenty of reviews about how bad the service is.

waiting for darkenergys pork thread,
    and the aftermath.

spear fishing then trying to figure out how to cook octopuseseses

I think England will be lucky to get a draw later on

Enjoying the lull before the storm.

OP should be able to make an early start to get to Wembley...

X) every cloud & all that

RonChew

DarkEnergy2012

spear fishing then trying to figure out how to cook octopuseseses :|I … spear fishing then trying to figure out how to cook octopuseseses :|I think England will be lucky to get a draw later on

2-1 England win.. you heard it first here.

RonChew

Ha ha, just realised what you where getting at.

shabbird

2-1 England win.. you heard it first here.

you've obviously been drinking quite heavily today... they're not playing Andorra you know X)

DarkEnergy2012

you've obviously been drinking quite heavily today... they're not playing … you've obviously been drinking quite heavily today... they're not playing Andorra you know X)

Oh ye of lickle faith.

City v Barca anyone?

DarkEnergy2012

you've obviously been drinking quite heavily today... they're not playing … you've obviously been drinking quite heavily today... they're not playing Andorra you know X)

We shall see.. hope you will be brave enough and put some some nice prizes for the correct score.
    A nice tub of celebrations chocs will do nicely. ;). Also please state no one takes my score prediction.
    Im not sharing my chocs with anyone.

Banned

chimp14uk

You wouldn't be lauding up KFC if you got the scabby chicken from our … You wouldn't be lauding up KFC if you got the scabby chicken from our local.We had the 9 piece deal last Tuesday and there were NO drums and only ONE thigh. It was hard to determine what part of the chicken the other pieces were from. They were like bits of rib cage with skin and coating on, no meat whatsoever.

This is why I'm just not a fan of chicken in UK. It's either tasteless or meatless, I did once eat a proper roasted and tasty chicken from Piri Piri. KFC is meh.

Banned

DarkEnergy2012

Football aside, that is a beautiful place to visit during the winter and for alcohol/tobacco fans they sell high-end products exclusively for very cheap. It's crazy awesome.

DarkEnergy2012

https://31.media.tumblr.com/026bef59e2530d2f496f3c407a5ae333/tumblr_inline_nx6ulzl4sE1tt6p9k_500.gif

Come on Spain. 1 goal from you and I get a Celebrations tub from Dark Energy.

shabbird

Come on Spain. 1 goal from you and I get a Celebrations tub from Dark … Come on Spain. 1 goal from you and I get a Celebrations tub from Dark Energy.

shabbird

Come on Spain. 1 goal from you and I get a Celebrations tub from Dark … Come on Spain. 1 goal from you and I get a Celebrations tub from Dark Energy.

Sharesy X)

deeky

Sharesy X)

lol. Took a year of 2-1s to finally get 1 right.

Noooooooooooooo that jammy darkEnergy..

shabbird

lol. Took a year of 2-1s to finally get 1 right.

deeky

grrrrrrrrrrrrr they really should have a crying emoticon here

what happened to the OP?

Original Poster Banned

Jack-L92

what happened to the OP?

Nothing. Why?

YouDontWantToKnow

Nothing. Why?

You were banned

Original Poster Banned

Jack-L92

You were banned

No I wasn't. I was suspended for 24hrs. Which happens sometimes on this site believe it or not.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions