So what do you really want from the sales?

12 replies
Found 25th Dec 2008
Thankfully I am not as obsessed with the sales this year as I bought everything I needed in last years sales.

So will you be buying everything and anything or are you waiting for a specific item/s.

I am keen to get some cheap hampers if there are any.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

I want a bargain. lol. I'm willing to pay a strong price for it, but I want to feel when I come away that I've got it for a good price and that I've not been ripped off.

However. That item could be many, many things...

I want something not sure what yet tho lol

xbox 360 / new phone ( fingers crossed)

i keep looking @ a 32 inch tv but i can't buy it at moment .......... would make me 360 set up 10x better :-D

shoes and jeans my current ones are a bit worn.

i want a ps3, 0.5 to play games, 0.5 for blu-ray.
failing that, I want a xbox 360

Criteria: must be a bargain.

Banned

i really wanted a tassimo, yesterday it was £50 ish, got the money today for one and gone on line, it has gone back up to £100 ish

how annoying, x

ps happy christmas x

Banned

120gb 360 drive, messenger pad, points, and some clothes from topman.

I want some gift sets from Boots (for birthday presents throughout the year), a case and speakers / dock for my ipod touch and maybe some new clothes, that is about it. I am not really big on the sales this year.

i havent seen anything SUPER hot posted today.

I don't want anything.

I want buy one get 10 free type deals. Not including things like ear buds or individual peas etc lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4074
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    5. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions