So What Do You Think of The New Kits For Next Season ??

So whats your thoughts on next seasons shirts i dont know if i like the new Barca Shirts looks weird with a proper sponser and the New Manchester United Away Shirt Looks like PJ's !!

17 Comments

Original Poster

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn30/viperkeith/newshirts.jpg

Edited by: "ViperKeith" 20th May 2011

Banned

Has the barcelona one been officially revealed? I can't see the pic above, is there a link? Is it the thinner stripe one that looks awful?

Original Poster

master_chief

Has the barcelona one been officially revealed? I can't see the pic … Has the barcelona one been officially revealed? I can't see the pic above, is there a link? Is it the thinner stripe one that looks awful?

picture now up

Love how apart from the Barcelona one they are all virtually identical to the current ones so minimal effort for maximum milking.

Banned

ViperKeith

picture now up

blocked at work - this one? Your text here

RM' s home shirt is a bold step isn't it, not sure the fans will go with that one X)

Banned

£150mil for Ronalodo's shirt, with him in it. Wonder if Man City are calling Madrid...

First time in a long time I don't like the Barca home shirt.

Banned

roryk83

First time in a long time I don't like the Barca home shirt.

Me neither, it's hideous. I promised my son I'd get him it too...

Wanted the new Barca shirt with Abidal on the back, sadly not with the Home and Away shirts this season.

Didn't like AC Milan's shirt at first but it's slowly growing on me:
http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/products/37959362_l.jpg

Funny how both Nike and Adidas have changed some of the most famous football shirts from broad to narrow stripes in the same season.

Really like that Milan shirt.
Edited by: "greg_68" 20th May 2011

Milan shirt is good.

Barcas looks like a cheap knock off of a Barca shirt. Disgusting.

The Milan shirt has been photoshopped, mine goes out at the sides not in.

Not impressed by any of them except the Milan shirt.

Prefer the Liverpool away shirt we had this season tbh. At least Liverpool don't change their home kit every season

Banned

Love the Chelsea one, although everytime I see it I think of Kevin Wilson and Kerry Dixon.

Original Poster

roryk83

Prefer the Liverpool away shirt we had this season tbh. At least … Prefer the Liverpool away shirt we had this season tbh. At least Liverpool don't change their home kit every season

i belive there is a new home kit this year but it has yet to be released
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Beds55
    2. Jury service1519
    3. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56
    4. Ideas to decorate bedroom24

See more discussions