Groups

So what is a Playa?

Banned
    I keep reading

"wow, serious playa hate" and similar variations

So what exactly is it meant to mean?

Is a "playa" another name for a troll?

Are people who claim to be stockbrokers disturbed? Do they not have a life? Is living out their fantasies in the real world as a keyboard rambo, rather sad?

268 Comments

This thread has the emasu seal of approval.

Banned

I real playa is someone that has lots of girls on the go at the same time.

If he is a true playa the girls know but dont mind.

The person that uses it the most here probably thinks a playa is someone that plays lots of sessions of world of warcraft at the same time or something similar.

A playa (or pan) is a dry or ephemeral lakebed, generally extending to the shore, or a remnant of, an endorheic lake. Such flats consist of fine-grained sediments infused with alkali salts. Playas are also known as alkali flats, sabkhas, dry lakes or mud flats. If the surface is primarily salt then they are called salt pans, salt lakes or salt flats.

Banned

Guv...u trying to learn for a reason??

brb teaching Guv to mack

pop a cap in yo @ss

u watchin the game guv?

you got Setanta haven't you?

I got a link to a great live feed if you want it

Wow, another JFK thread.

I am the definition of a true playa.

My brothers when they were in their teens/early 20's lol

1. playa ]803 up, ]148 down]http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsup.gif]http://www.urbandictionary.com/images/thumbsdown.gif
    A person who is ]competitive and ]gregarious by nature.

The skill of a playa is measured by the extent of his or her "]game." The more "]game" a playa has, the more ]respect they command in their ]community.

A person who has enough ]game (and hence, enough ]respect) can do whatever they want, dress however awful (or tacky) they want, say whatever crazy things they want to say, and still win the adoration of others. Often these skills are used to earn sexual or material favors, although not by necessity.

Playas are mostly motivated by the ego drive that comes with ]self expression and ]self manifestation for its own ends. In many ways, playas are ]trend-setters rather than trend-followers.

]Game recognizes game, and a true playa will always give respect to a fellow playa when it is due. People who ignore (read: fail to notice), criticize, or alienate themselves from a playa without just cause is referred to as a "]playa hater."

"I only got time for three types of people: pimps, hoes, and playas wearing Now-And-Later gators."

I was thinking - beach; castles made of sand, random bits of flotsam, rock particles that get everywhere.

choc1969;3701851

My brothers when they were in their teens/early 20's lol1. playa ]803 … My brothers when they were in their teens/early 20's lol1. playa ]803 up, ]148 down ]] A person who is ]competitive and ]gregarious by nature. The skill of a playa is measured by the extent of his or her "]game." The more "]game" a playa has, the more ]respect they command in their ]community. A person who has enough ]game (and hence, enough ]respect) can do whatever they want, dress however awful (or tacky) they want, say whatever crazy things they want to say, and still win the adoration of others. Often these skills are used to earn sexual or material favors, although not by necessity. Playas are mostly motivated by the ego drive that comes with ]self expression and ]self manifestation for its own ends. In many ways, playas are ]trend-setters rather than trend-followers. ]Game recognizes game, and a true playa will always give respect to a fellow playa when it is due. People who ignore (read: fail to notice), criticize, or alienate themselves from a playa without just cause is referred to as a "]playa hater." "I only got time for three types of people: pimps, hoes, and playas wearing Now-And-Later gators."

thanks for the mention PLAYA

The JFK;3701836

Wow, another JFK thread.I am the definition of a true playa.

youre a BG1 Wannabe
    :w00t:

alnbowes;3701933

thanks for the mention PLAYA

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/ParadiseJuggalette/Mine/Comments/HomieClownShowingLove1.jpg

alnbowes;3701950

youre a BG1 Wannabe :w00t:

No need to playa hate.

choc1969;3701973

Thanks .....BTW for all you homies

uk.youtube.com/wat…u34

now that is a playa

naw hang on i'll get you a playa

Banned

The JFK;3701979

No need to playa hate.

PLAYA??

ur 17....JUST....

Boy only thing u know how to play is ya banjo string

brb pimpin'

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/dont-Hate-Player-lg.gif

Banned

choc1969;3701973

Isnt that Insane Clown Posse??

EXPLICIT LYRIC WARNING - uk.youtube.com/wat…9Vc

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3701821

u watchin the game guv?

Yes

you got Setanta haven't you?

No

I got a link to a great live feed if you want it

I has satellite:w00t: (Nova sports AKA Galaxie)

And we should be 3 up!

ODB_69;3702153

Isnt that Insane Clown Posse??EXPLICIT LYRIC WARNING - … Isnt that Insane Clown Posse??EXPLICIT LYRIC WARNING - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlfl9Wpp9Vc

Darn .......you need to get out more :whistling:

Oh......then again.......we don't want anymore missing threads :w00t:

robtallica;3701821

u watchin the game guv?you got Setanta haven't you?I got a link to a … u watchin the game guv?you got Setanta haven't you?I got a link to a great live feed if you want it

Any chance of that link robtallic... All the ones I can find are carp..

My dad used to smoke Playa's :? i think :santa:

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;3701979

No need to playa hate.

Ah this is an example. You will obviously be able to explain what it's meant to mean?

Is it because you have limited vocabulary? You seen to use this "expression" in 5 out of every 6 posts you make. (Courtesey of Saints database)

ODB_69;3702121

PLAYA??ur 17....JUST....Boy only thing u know how to play is ya banjo … PLAYA??ur 17....JUST....Boy only thing u know how to play is ya banjo stringbrb pimpin'

Wow, serious hate.

No need to playa hate.

LOL @ you copying my images.

You have no style.

happy donkey;3702237

was he a gangsta ? :?

Banned

choc1969;3702225

Darn .......you need to get out more :whistling:Oh......then … Darn .......you need to get out more :whistling:Oh......then again.......we don't want anymore missing threads :w00t:

Gurl...this shizzle used to be up in the rock clubs I usd to hit back in the day..I used to be out too much!
    Lol yeah, have to cancel my playa life in future cause obvo certain peeps miss me to much.god there life must be DULL

brb chickin' huntin'

Isn't it time for beddy byes JKF?

edna_clouds;3702293

Isn't it time for beddy byes JKF?

oh snap!!! Edna just shut this **** down!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

happy donkey;3702237

Silly Donkey. They were "Players".

]THIS is what I think of everytime the little boy mentions the word! ;-)

I think it is a serious Italian Drama about Football :thumbsup:

Banned

The JFK;3702263

Wow, serious hate.No need to playa hate.LOL @ you copying my images.You … Wow, serious hate.No need to playa hate.LOL @ you copying my images.You have no style.

didnt realise you had already used it...u want another one?

child...u have no life!!!

guv;3702245

Ah this is an example. You will obviously be able to explain what it's … Ah this is an example. You will obviously be able to explain what it's meant to mean?

People hating me because I am better than them.

Banned

scotland88;3702314

lol so funny!

shibi din;3702325

OMG THATS BRILLIANT!!! repped!

ODB_69;3702350

didnt realise you had already used it...u want another one?child...u have … didnt realise you had already used it...u want another one?child...u have no life!!!

Wow, serious hate.

LOL @ you.

LOL @ you copying my style.

scotland88;3702314

No need to playa hate.

guv;3702202

I has satellite:w00t: (Nova sports AKA Galaxie)And we should be 3 up!

Good, what is it they say about scoring whilst your on top...

edna_clouds;3702233

Any chance of that link robtallic... All the ones I can find are carp..

Link died for me a few mins after I posted that. I can't seem to find another one - I use JustinTV and my feed I had going was literally like I was watching it through Sky on a small screen.

Oh well, I got 5 live on now anyway.

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;3701836

Wow, another JFK thread.I am the definition of a true playa.

The JFK;3701979

No need to playa hate.

The JFK;3702263

Wow, serious hate.No need to playa hate.LOL @ you copying my images.You … Wow, serious hate.No need to playa hate.LOL @ you copying my images.You have no style.

The JFK;3702377

No need to playa hate.

The JFK;3702361

People hating me because I am better than them.

In what way do you consider yourself better than anyone else?

guv;3702399

In what way do you consider yourself better than anyone else?

I am better than everyone in every way.

The JFK;3702377

No need to playa hate.

you have what is known as an over inflatted ego, brought on by your mummy telling you that you are the bestest little boy in all the land!

shibi din;3702325

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/general/playa.jpg

I am very worried you even know this exists shibi.;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767429
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691419
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271382

See more discussions