So what is going to be the TOP christmas toy this year?

Found 9th Sep 2008
With Christmas fast approaching What are your thoughts on this years Top Christmas Toy. I think the Wii will still be up there along with the Nintendo DS. I also think Lego has become very popular with the introduction of their Star Wars and Indiana Jones sets. My 6 y/o is addicted to it, and it costs a fortune. What do you all think?

30 Comments

Stick and hoop

Power Rangers?

some complete tat no doubt

power rangers should come back or teenage mutunt hero turtules

Cardboard box.......they always get the most play on Christmas morning lol

autolesbona;2928420

some complete tat no doubt

Same old **** hyped up to the max.

ChavFurby ftw

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/LACK50/chavyfurby.jpg

Banned

dandoc2;2928449

ChavFurby ftw

LMAO:w00t:

Dark Knight stuff probably.

Banned

Alfonse;2928487

Dark Knight stuff probably.

YUP...

and Batman Lego game comes out soon I think too, so no doubt more lego for your kid OP

dandoc2;2928449

ChavFurby ftw

Sorted :thumbsup:

Chav furby for sure.... and .... Elmo Live looks amazing - I want one!!!!

Rubiks cube

Original Poster

ODB_69;2928497

YUP...and Batman Lego game comes out soon I think too, so no doubt more … YUP...and Batman Lego game comes out soon I think too, so no doubt more lego for your kid OP

Yep, have to say both the lego star wars and Indiana Jones games were quality. He has finished all three, and now is waiting in anticipation for batman.

wolftan;2928691

Rubiks cube

i have heard the rubiks cube too.

Banned

wii stuff for my boys, and DS

Banned

My missus asked me today 'what does DS stand for?', I was so ashamed I couldn't remeber :roll:

Foosball Chum;2929256

My missus asked me today 'what does DS stand for?', I was so ashamed I … My missus asked me today 'what does DS stand for?', I was so ashamed I couldn't remeber :roll:

says on here... ]clicky

it stands for "Developers' System .. (hmmm i didnt know!) or It can also stand for "Dual Screen"

or dual screen

loupomm;2929302

or dual screen

just added it before u sed hehe.. i didnt know either tbh. ah google.

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2929247

wii stuff for my boys, and DS

You cannot go wrong with handheld consoles. My boys got their psp's 2 years ago and they still play them daily. They to are looking for the DS :thumbsup:

ben 10

wii fit for definate

wii console (maybe?)

Banned

If they come out, the mid to late teenagers may want this:
hotukdeals.com/for…037

I know I do and I'm 27!

Can't even think about Christmas yet as have 2 of the kids birthday before that then babies 1st birthday on the 4th Jan.
But i reckon Lego will be popular this year

One Doctor Who item is certain to get in the top ten!

It has done for the past 2 or 3 years, so can't see why not this year! :santa:

I think Wii fit will be a top hit if you can even think of getting it by then.

I have Lego Batman on Xbox 360 at the mo, tried to play it but the kids so obsessed with the game they taken it off me lol

Anyone whos going to buy a games console for a present for Christmas, would you consider buying an Xbox rather than a Wii due to the recent price drop?

Retailers expecting the Xbox price drop to increase demand but will it be a hit seller like the Wii last year:
xbox360fanboy.com/200…ut/

According to the Woolworths, Argos & ToysRus customer helpline's, the toy for this year is either the interactive Wall.E or the remote control Wall.E

They have good stocks of these in Tesco

Banned

ODB_69;2943491

If they come out, the mid to late teenagers may want … If they come out, the mid to late teenagers may want this:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241037I know I do and I'm 27!

That is awesome, i'd be running infront of a rocket launcher just to feel the impact LOL.

TBF, the impacts would ahve to be pretty hard or i'd think its a waste, thats the whole point of making it more exciting :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769254
    2. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606

See more discussions