so what is the best cash back site out there ?

I only thought that quidco existed but now I hear of the big cheese and topcash back are there any more if so which is the best ??? i love free money :0)

24 Comments

I just used pennymix for amazon

quidco's the DADDY tho others just dont measure up

Original Poster

Abvance;5883920

I just used pennymix for amazon

hiya how do you get on there is it through amazon ?

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5883970

quidco's the DADDY tho others just dont measure up

i like quidco to but some of the shops i use such as boots etc are not on there ... i wish we could suggest sites to the quidco peeps so they could add them

Banned

[url]www.*************[/url] oh err why is that not allowed

Original Poster

sassie;5883999

[url]www.*************[/url] oh err why is that not allowed

whats not allowed

Banned

dusty24;5884046

whats not allowed

the pennymix site, anyway just add .com -lol

Original Poster

sassie;5884063

the pennymix site, anyway just add .com -lol

ahh right sorry

Supermod

[url]www.topcashback.com[/url]

Banned

there is no best one.

they all vary so join them all and use this site to find out who is paying the biggest commission

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…rs/

Its pointless joining them all !

Topcashback & Cashback kings will match any other site, so just use one of them them claim the extra back

Quidco dont have alot of retailers missing so they are not very good IMO

Banned

deanos;5885705

Its pointless joining them all !Topcashback & Cashback kings will match … Its pointless joining them all !Topcashback & Cashback kings will match any other site, so just use one of them them claim the extra backQuidco dont have alot of retailers missing so they are not very good IMO

why is it pointless?

most are free to join and they all have their own share of the best rates.

e.g. ASDA Home Insurance is £24.75 cashback from [url]www.wepromiseto.co.uk[/url] (wepromiseto) but zero from All the others

I agree that quidco is one of the worst

magicjay1986;5884282

]www.topcashback.com

+1

deanos;5885705

Its pointless joining them all !Topcashback & Cashback kings will match … Its pointless joining them all !Topcashback & Cashback kings will match any other site, so just use one of them them claim the extra backQuidco dont have alot of retailers missing so they are not very good IMO

Agreed, there may be the odd thing on quidco but it'd need to be £5 just to cover the annual fee. For everything else go via the other sites. Topcashback have a 10% top up scheme. Rpoints have a very good referral scheme too. Topcashback and Cashbackkings have good referral schemes, far better than quidco's!

csiman;5886723

why is it pointless? most are free to join and they all have their own … why is it pointless? most are free to join and they all have their own share of the best rates.e.g. ASDA Home Insurance is £24.75 cashback from [url]www.wepromiseto.co.uk[/url] (wepromiseto) but zero from All the othersI agree that quidco is one of the worst

Did this on Quidco and got £49.50 cashback!!

csiman;5886723

why is it pointless? most are free to join and they all have their own … why is it pointless? most are free to join and they all have their own share of the best rates.e.g. ASDA Home Insurance is £24.75 cashback from [url]www.wepromiseto.co.uk[/url] (wepromiseto) but zero from All the othersI agree that quidco is one of the worst

Or £49.50 on topcashback.

Point proven?

Banned

richardcotton;5886777

Did this on Quidco and got £49.50 cashback!!

maybe I didnt give the best example but its a bit silly saying only use two cashback sites when its clear the rates are variable across them all (and topcashback arent always the best percentages).

csiman;5886817

maybe I didnt give the best example but its a bit silly saying only use … maybe I didnt give the best example but its a bit silly saying only use two cashback sites when its clear the rates are variable across them all (and topcashback arent always the best percentages).

They'll match others though, so you pretty much only need to use one of the two.

Where does topcashback offer lower rates?

Banned

Benjimoron;5886829

They'll match others though, so you pretty much only need to use one of … They'll match others though, so you pretty much only need to use one of the two.Where does topcashback offer lower rates?

I cant be doing with the hassle of getting them to match rates.#

easier to use the top paying cashback. it only takes 30 seconds to sign up and then stay autologged in.

autonational - topcashback = 0, wepromiseto = £5, cashback rewards = 17.5%

sassie;5883999

]www.************* oh err why is that not allowed

They are probably good and a threat to Quidco so it's been added to the filter. :lol:

csiman;5886895

I cant be doing with the hassle of getting them to match rates.#easier to … I cant be doing with the hassle of getting them to match rates.#easier to use the top paying cashback. it only takes 30 seconds to sign up and then stay autologged in.autonational - topcashback = 0, wepromiseto = £5, cashback rewards = 17.5%

Trouble is you then have money dotted all over the place, alot easier to have it in one place, only take 1 min to do a claim anyway

deanos;5887181

Trouble is you then have money dotted all over the place, alot easier to … Trouble is you then have money dotted all over the place, alot easier to have it in one place, only take 1 min to do a claim anyway

Yes mate, each to their own but personally I prefer to have it all in just a couple of places rather than all over the place.

I've checked on wepromise.to and all their rates seem to be about half the usual. Also their white label cashback departement makes some claims about being the only cashback site to work with sky for example. Well I can see sky on other sites.

Banned

deanos;5887181

Trouble is you then have money dotted all over the place, alot easier to … Trouble is you then have money dotted all over the place, alot easier to have it in one place, only take 1 min to do a claim anyway

maybe I'm better at organisation than you (just have a folder in my bookmark toolbar called CBK :thumbsup:)

Banned

Syzable;5886912

They are probably good and a threat to Quidco so it's been added to the … They are probably good and a threat to Quidco so it's been added to the filter. :lol:

none of the other ones are filtered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions