Groups

So, what NEW things do you WASH before you wear/use??

... my order of spangly new towels from Christy's has been completed. So, do I wash them before I use them when they arrive??

.my friend washes absolutely EVERY new item of clothing before she wears it ... Is there anything you wash before you use or wear it? ... Just wonderin :-)

33 Comments

wash everything before wearing, didn't used to but I find some stuff iritates my skin....tell a lie I don't wash new socks!

I think that there is a chemical applied to most new material, so it is best to wash it off before wearing, if you have sensitive skin

Towels and bedding gets washed before use, but thats it

kelly_o_fanatic;2000292

Towels and bedding gets washed before use, but thats it

Same here

sadiebabes;2000319

Same here

and here

I have never washed anything before i've worn it.

I ensure any totty that I pick up washes before use though.

Yep always best to wash everything before you use it

Towels and Bedding items.
    I also wash black items sometimes,usually my daughters school trousers etc.

thesaint;2000381

I have never washed anything before i've worn it.I ensure any totty that … I have never washed anything before i've worn it.I ensure any totty that I pick up washes before use though.

Chance would be a fine thing.....eh,saint!!:giggle:

Cups, plates, any kind of kitchen stuff

only wash cutlery/plates/cups etc etc when new

sophie***;2000262

I think that there is a chemical applied to most new material, so it is … I think that there is a chemical applied to most new material, so it is best to wash it off before wearing, if you have sensitive skin

that would explain a lot, i wash everything before wearing it too, sometimes wearing straight away it doesnt feel soft, it feels stiff (due to giant presses in factories?)

Original Poster

snowtiger;2000411

Yep always best to wash everything before you use it

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]thinking about it.. it does make you wonder how many times the 'new' clothes you have bought, might have been tried on in the shop.. or even bought, and .. dare I say it worn... , and then returned as 'unsuitable' ...:thinking:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

qazim;2000508

only wash cutlery/plates/cups etc etc when new

Hehe, what do you do with them after you've used them?

Banned

Don't wash any new clothes, only dark coloured bed sheets as they tend to make me itch.

Oh yeh I was just thinking of fabric items earlier.
    I also wash any new plates cups cutlery etc before use

thesaint;2000381

I have never washed anything before i've worn it.I ensure any totty that … I have never washed anything before i've worn it.I ensure any totty that I pick up washes before use though.

I don't blame you. The plastic on those blow up dolls can be a little irritating.

everything

kitchen stuff...not clothes... as like they seem to have a new look to them pre wash.

hi all x

towels, bedding and underwear

Cars!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

eewww rank, how can ya not wash clothes before you wear them! :shock:

Never washed anything when new

never wash anything when it's new. kind of helps the imune system. being so paranoid about things being clean is why so many people have allergies

I'd rather get allergies than other peoples skin and hair in my bellybutton

Naeem786;2002678

Cars!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

nah, I change mine to get nice clean ones;-)

owlass;2003016

I'd rather get allergies than other peoples skin and hair in my … I'd rather get allergies than other peoples skin and hair in my bellybutton

My clothes aren't second hand though.

Banned

Kitten13;2002985

never wash anything when it's new. kind of helps the imune system. … never wash anything when it's new. kind of helps the imune system. being so paranoid about things being clean is why so many people have allergies

have to agree. I wear things like jumpers and jeans 2 to 3 times before they go in the wash (unless they get dirty of course).

Clothes last 3 times longer this way as its the washing machines and tumble dryers which wear clothes out ;-)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2000977

Oh yeh I was just thinking of fabric items earlier.I also wash any new … Oh yeh I was just thinking of fabric items earlier.I also wash any new plates cups cutlery etc before use

Same here

duckmagicuk2;2004165

My clothes aren't second hand though.

Liar, seen ya in Oxfam last week haggling over a pair of torn y fronts :roll:

Cheap, recycled condoms from Poundland. To not wash them would just be plain unhygienic.

owlass;2008031

Liar, seen ya in Oxfam last week haggling over a pair of torn y fronts … Liar, seen ya in Oxfam last week haggling over a pair of torn y fronts :roll:

That was me :oops:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2952
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions