Groups

So what you all up to for bank holiday weekend?

Im going camping, cant wait! Whats everyone else doing?

23 Comments

Nothing exciting maybe a BBQ if the weather is nice.

Nothing.....as usual
    In case you didn't know, I'm a real boring fella:lol:

out tomorro for a friends leaving party, working all day saturday out sat night for cousins 21st, other half back from his stag weekend on sunday so he will be taking me out shopping (whether he likes it or not) working monday

super exciting

im working at

military-odyssey.com/

the military odyssey show in kent, friday through to monday

nothing....parents off to london for the weekend and Im doin sod all :x apart from a foam party on sunday night.....boring!

sweet FA

Got the week off work :), going london to do the sightseeing touristy thing lol

treble99;6136322

Got the week off work :), going london to do the sightseeing touristy … Got the week off work :), going london to do the sightseeing touristy thing lol

you gota go to the dungeons

treble99;6136322

Got the week off work :), going london to do the sightseeing touristy … Got the week off work :), going london to do the sightseeing touristy thing lol

lol on saturday theres a rugby match on at wembley....could be a bit busy

Celebrating being 30 .............. :santa:

****** just realised that I have some things meant to be arriving from Ebay and really want them to arrive before Wednesday next week and im not at home this weekend either so hope they arrive tommorow early or on Tuesday.

wickedteen;6136345

you gota go to the dungeons

What are the dungeons, sorry if that sounds stupid :oops:

lil_tiger;6136358

lol on saturday theres a rugby match on at wembley....could be a bit busy … lol on saturday theres a rugby match on at wembley....could be a bit busy

Im going on Monday evening so I'll be o.k but thanks anyway :thumbsup:
    Anyway I thought london was always busy lol

treble99;6136322

dont forget to wave then

im organising my first ever music festival

smithyp1;6136377

Celebrating being 30 .............. :santa:

Congratulations - hope you have a fab weekend.

Infact hope everyone has a great bank hol weekend.:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6136532

dont forget to wave then

I thought london was a big place Staying in west london with my cousin for a day and hotel in central london for 2 nights. I feel like a foreigner when I go, always get lost dead easily and always get on the wrong tube :oops:

treble99;6136618

I thought london was a big place Staying in west london with my cousin … I thought london was a big place Staying in west london with my cousin for a day and hotel in central london for 2 nights. I feel like a foreigner when I go, always get lost dead easily and always get on the wrong tube :oops:

Dare you to tell me which hotel :-D

ClarityofMind;6136663

Dare you to tell me which hotel :-D

PM'd :thumbsup:

Original Poster

well whatever your doing everyone, enjoy!

Going on honeymoon for lots of baby making!!

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;6137044

Going on honeymoon for lots of baby making!!

oohh enjoy! :thumbsup:

treble99;6136891

PM'd :thumbsup:

Thank you ;-)

Would love to say catching up with friends an chillin but own business and backlog impending so....need to get stuck into it while OHalf entertains rest of the family!

Live oop North, forecast not good, unlike South, better. So might as well work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.55
      2. Marvel characters69
      3. LG G4 Replacement22
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!44

See more discussions