Groups

So What You all upto on V day???

Hi all,

With V day fast approaching just wondered what everyones upto???
    Managed to get a babysitter but havent planned anything yet!!

So would you please be kind enough to share your ideas???

Thanks

86 Comments

V day?

sancho1983

V day?

I had to think what it meant as well, so im guessing Valentines day !

Banned

I guess you mean valentine's day.

I will probably go on a canal cruise.

Meal at favourite French restaurant

Was meant to be going Barcelona on Friday till the 15th but me and my bf have just split up :-( so now nothing :-(

*katie*

Was meant to be going Barcelona on Friday till the 15th but me and my bf … Was meant to be going Barcelona on Friday till the 15th but me and my bf have just split up :-( so now nothing :-(

Round up your single friends and you will all have a blast!!

Nothing on the 14th as far as I am aware but I've booked us tickets to see Joseph for the Saturday night as a treat. Really looking forward to it too.

bossyboots

Hope so, otherwise il get drunk on my own!

Banned

*katie*

Was meant to be going Barcelona on Friday till the 15th but me and my bf … Was meant to be going Barcelona on Friday till the 15th but me and my bf have just split up :-( so now nothing :-(

Can't you go without him.

I really fancy a trip to Barcelona.

I would shop, shop, shop

*katie*

Oh what bad timing...I'm sorry like bossy says round up you single mates and have a good time regardless.

nothing everywere packed lol rather stay at home n cook something

I'd go with the above!
    We can't get a babysitter (disabled child) so we'll do what we always do, family kfc bucket and a family film, then send kids to bed and watch a slushy film with a box of chocs

I can't go as he has the tickets!!

Thank you bella I'm just trying to stay positive!

Some lovely things everyone is doing though xx

I book every table in every local restaurant for the night.

As you may have guessed I'm single and bitter

honeyb35

I'd go with the above!We can't get a babysitter (disabled child) so we'll … I'd go with the above!We can't get a babysitter (disabled child) so we'll do what we always do, family kfc bucket and a family film, then send kids to bed and watch a slushy film with a box of chocs

That sounds lovely though. it's spending time with someone you love and doing something you both enjoy that counts.

Banned

bellabonkers

That sounds lovely though. it's spending time with someone you love and … That sounds lovely though. it's spending time with someone you love and doing something you both enjoy that counts.

How long have you been with your bf?

Hope you have a fab V day

bossyboots

Hey its not just the single girls who can have a good time

sorry bout you and your BF katie but your hot your have the guys queing hun

me i will prob stay in and watch tv, used to do valentines but its so expensive and when you got kids its hard to do anything so i will prob have an early nite (_;)

*katie*

Aww, sorry for you. I guess it's even tougher for you as you'll struggle to find another one http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

I'm single so not much, probably go down the pub

DLM

How long have you been with your bf?Hope you have a fab V day

who? me?
    Almost 2.5 years now...missing him at the mo as he's gone skiing for a week.

What's this canal cruise?
    Edited by: "bellabonkers" 3rd Feb 2011

livingthelife07

Pssst! PSSSST!!! ^^^^^Katie^^^^^

tinkerbell28

I'll be sat in a pile of boxes, hoping he can make it home that night, … I'll be sat in a pile of boxes, hoping he can make it home that night, for a take away drink and a ***** insert your choice of words there.I am moving a week later meh.

Sleep?

livingthelife07

hmmm, you wanna take my wife out ? save me having to do it

Supermod

Taking the girlfriend to watch a band. The Murderdolls.

Banned

bellabonkers

who? me?Almost 2.5 years now...missing him at the mo as he's gone skiing … who? me?Almost 2.5 years now...missing him at the mo as he's gone skiing for a week.What's this canal cruise?

Yes you bella

Aw, don't you like skiing?

It is a cruise down the Macclesfield Canal and a 3 course meal.

Never done it before thought my bf might like it x x

DLM

How long have you been with your bf?Hope you have a fab V day

Me? Together 11 years, married for 2.
    I'm not that fussed about going out, its too busy and expensive, we enjoy doing the family thing. Might go for a pub lunch one day when they are all at school though!

DLM

Yes you bella :)Aw, don't you like skiing?It is a cruise down the … Yes you bella :)Aw, don't you like skiing?It is a cruise down the Macclesfield Canal and a 3 course meal.Never done it before thought my bf might like it x x

Groupon, lol? Check the menu, you have to pay £15 pp to upgrade to a 'decent' menu.

Banned

honeyb35

Me? Together 11 years, married for 2.I'm not that fussed about going out, … Me? Together 11 years, married for 2.I'm not that fussed about going out, its too busy and expensive, we enjoy doing the family thing. Might go for a pub lunch one day when they are all at school though!

We don't make a fuss either.

I think we will both be working on the actual day.

I picked up some passport forms today, so I am hoping we can afford to escape somewhere nice soon.

It's my cousin's birthday on valentine's day and her bf has just moved 183 miles to live near her so I am hoping she has a nice time because she had a really difficult year last year.

Banned

deek72

Groupon, lol? Check the menu, you have to pay £15 pp to upgrade to a … Groupon, lol? Check the menu, you have to pay £15 pp to upgrade to a 'decent' menu.

Yep!

Not booked it yet.

I have until midnight x x

Getting back on topic, and reality, OP we still dont know what we are doing. But if you have managed to get a babysitter why dont you think about going to the movies - at least thats one place that wont hike up the prices like all restaurants do

We're off to Dublin for 3 days...........if i can find my passport!

PS i got it for £57 for both of us with flights and city centre accomodation thanks to a deal on here which went under the radar!!
    Edited by: "parisp" 3rd Feb 2011

We are not bothering with valentines this year will just treat it as a normal day, too expensive

Banned

parisp

We're off to Dublin for 3 days...........if i can find my passport!

Oh no!

Hope this post is on topic

prob meal then early to bed with some luther vandross....might txt the gf at some point if shes lucky/ im not too tired

parisp

We're off to Dublin for 3 days...........if i can find my passport!PS i … We're off to Dublin for 3 days...........if i can find my passport!PS i got it for £57 for both of us with flights and city centre accomodation thanks to a deal on here which went under the radar!!

I wish I'd seen that!! I would love to go to Dublin. Have a great time.

acecatcher3

prob meal then early to bed with some luther vandross....might txt the gf … prob meal then early to bed with some luther vandross....might txt the gf at some point if shes lucky/ im not too tired

A proposal maybe this Valentines Day!

What day is it on?

nikkib123

What day is it on?

lol...is that how you feel about it?

It's mine and other half's 5 year anniversary today and we both forgot oops lol

jellybaby22

Monday

Cheers, that was quite lazy of me haha.
    I will be doing meal then husband
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1637
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214143
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268

See more discussions