Groups

So what's been going on in the soaps then?

Been in Spain for 3 weeks and trying to catch up with the soaps. Was going to watch them on iplayer etc.. but decided it would take me too long! So can any one tell me any goss - Eastenders, Sean and Roxy marrried thingy - thought they hated each other. Ronnie and her Dad, claire etc.. - Corrie, Dev? Steve and whatsa face, and becky - is it out yet? Emmerdale - Katie and Gray, Joe and Andy. Or anything else that I missed that's a bit juicy. Oh and if there's anybody out there that watches Neighbours (I think it might just be me though, lol) any goss?

54 Comments

A massive nuclear bomb landed on Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders.

Original Poster

Ritchie 2;2652697

A massive nuclear bomb landed on Emmerdale, Coronation Street and … A massive nuclear bomb landed on Emmerdale, Coronation Street and Eastenders.

lol, thanks:p

Theres a website that has all the current, past and future storylines for neighbours on, I read all the future stuff when I was bored a few weeks ago and have stopped watching it now cos I know what happens next!!

neighbours.com.au/

Original Poster

kidcat;2652715

Theres a website that has all the current, past and future storylines for … Theres a website that has all the current, past and future storylines for neighbours on, I read all the future stuff when I was bored a few weeks ago and have stopped watching it now cos I know what happens next!! http://neighbours.com.au/

Ooo, cool - I'll take a look. Ta x

Or anything else that I missed that's a bit juicy.

well, there's a bit of romance blossoming on here :whistling: mentioning no names................................hannah.........................................................and ...............
    ...................................................................erm.................................Red Iron ;-):p

Cupid's bow tried to strike last night! :-D

Well, avon have made a new chocolate flavoured soap.

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2652752

well, there's a bit of romance blossoming on here :whistling: mentioning … well, there's a bit of romance blossoming on here :whistling: mentioning no names................................hannah.........................................................and ..................................................................................erm.................................Red Iron ;-):pCupid's bow tried to strike last night! :-D

lol, ur mad:roll:

hannah19790;2652825

lol, ur mad:roll:

it helps sometimes ... eh?!:whistling:

Original Poster

emasu;2652772

Well, avon have made a new chocolate flavoured soap.

Lol. Flavoured, or smelling?

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2652841

it helps sometimes ... eh?!:whistling:

Without a doubt:-D

Original Poster

U lot r well helpful tonight, hey!

Andy has gone to Spain to visit his Dad
    Katie had the baby - gave it to Perdy who legged it out the hospital faster than you can say Grayson

hannah19790;2652883

U lot r well helpful tonight, hey!

not good at multi-tasking ......
    looking thru wedding hat books :roll:.... polishing my cupids bow, and trying to remember whats happened in the soaps is pretty tricky for a blonde :-D

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2652925

not good at multi-tasking ......looking thru wedding hat books :roll:.... … not good at multi-tasking ......looking thru wedding hat books :roll:.... polishing my cupids bow, and trying to remember whats happened in the soaps is pretty tricky for a blonde :-D

lol. There's just no stopping you is there? ;-)

man had affair with best mates wife on ly to be caught and killed to have his wife have affair with said wifes husband.

Original Poster

Karim786;2653127

man had affair with best mates wife on ly to be caught and killed to have … man had affair with best mates wife on ly to be caught and killed to have his wife have affair with said wifes husband.

I think I sense a little sarcasm here:p

hannah19790;2653063

lol. There's just no stopping you is there? ;-)

i want a bit of romance on this HUKD soap ;-) x

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2653254

Me too, we need to drum up some lurrve. Make it more interesting:-D

yellowsticker;2652925

not good at multi-tasking ......looking thru wedding hat books .... … not good at multi-tasking ......looking thru wedding hat books .... polishing my cupids bow, and trying to remember whats happened in the soaps is pretty tricky for a blonde

yellowsticker;2653254

hannah19790;2653434

Me too, we need to drum up some lurrve. Make it more interesting:-D

hey Hannah...........perhaps I was a little tooo subtle for YOU!!!! :-D ...where is RedIron, anyway?? ... makin u some sarnies??! :w00t:

yellowsticker;2653455

hey Hannah...........perhaps I was a little tooo subtle for YOU!!!! :-D … hey Hannah...........perhaps I was a little tooo subtle for YOU!!!! :-D ...where is RedIron, anyway?? ... makin u some sarnies??! :w00t:

:-D Something like that yeah :whistling:

good start.... have got u both on the same thread! :thumbsup:http://www.holidayinsights.com/valentine/cupid1.jpg

http://www.floraegypt.com/images/12PinkRoses.jpg

RedIron;2653503

make sure hannah chucks it at me.....cos I am gonna be Chief Bridesmaid! :giggle:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2653455

hey Hannah...........perhaps I was a little tooo subtle for YOU!!!! :-D … hey Hannah...........perhaps I was a little tooo subtle for YOU!!!! :-D ...where is RedIron, anyway?? ... makin u some sarnies??! :w00t:

I've not seen him ALL evening!! Honest:whistling:

Original Poster

RedIron;2653503

Aww, they for me? or our chief Bridesmaid??:x

hannah19790;2653510

I've not seen him ALL evening!! Honest:whistling:

They already know, seems we can't hide anything ;-)

Original Poster

I'm still waiting for me sarnies - bin waiting all day!! nuffink - I think the weddings off :-(

;

hannah19790;2653524

Aww, they for me? or our chief Bridesmaid??:x

They're for you of course, to go with the chocolates

http://www.seasonedwithlove.com/leonidas_chocolates_heart_box.jpg

Original Poster

RedIron;2653540

They're for you of course, to go with the chocolates

aww, really? It's ok, chocs always do it for me, forget the sarnies - the weddings back on:-D

hannah19790;2653558

aww, really? It's ok, chocs always do it for me, forget the sarnies - the … aww, really? It's ok, chocs always do it for me, forget the sarnies - the weddings back on:-D

I was going to make you bacon and egg sandwiches in the morning

It was going to be a surprise :-(

RedIron;2653598

I was going to make you bacon and egg sandwiches in the morningIt was … I was going to make you bacon and egg sandwiches in the morningIt was going to be a surprise :-(

heyyyyyyyyy... Hannah, if its gonna be butties in the morning, then I would like you to keep this between your knees from now til then ;-) PMSL
    http://www.ukcoinpics.co.uk/dec/10/10_92r.jpg

Heard Fairy liquid was dropped in price and Daz is still keeping white, whiter than ever!!

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2653620

heyyyyyyyyy... Hannah, if its gonna be butties in the morning, then I … heyyyyyyyyy... Hannah, if its gonna be butties in the morning, then I would like you to keep this between your knees from now til then ;-) PMSL

lmfao:lol:

I don't get it:l
    (be gentle, I amfrom Essex remember and blonde)

hannah19790;2653658

lmfao:lol:I don't get it:l

[SIZE=6][COLOR=magenta]Thats the point hon... u wont 'get it', if u keep this between ur knees!! :-D [SIZE=4]..not til ur wedding night, anyway;-)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

RedIron;2653598

I was going to make you bacon and egg sandwiches in the morningIt was … I was going to make you bacon and egg sandwiches in the morningIt was going to be a surprise :-(

Bacon and egg sarnie - my favourite! c u then x:whistling:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2653672

[SIZE=6][COLOR=magenta]Thats the point hon... u wont 'get it', if u keep … [SIZE=6][COLOR=magenta]Thats the point hon... u wont 'get it', if u keep this between ur knees!! :-D [SIZE=4]..not til ur wedding night, anyway;-)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

:oops: get it now - or not as it may be lol

Original Poster

Naeem786;2653623

Heard Fairy liquid was dropped in price and Daz is still keeping white, … Heard Fairy liquid was dropped in price and Daz is still keeping white, whiter than ever!!

Thanks hun, ur as helpful as the others! lol.This thread has completely gone off track.I blame YELLOWSTICKER:x lol

hannah19790;2653698

Thanks hun, ur as helpful as the others! lol.This thread has completely … Thanks hun, ur as helpful as the others! lol.This thread has completely gone off track.I blame YELLOWSTICKER:x lol

:cry: sorry, just wanted to develop this soap........ seeing as not many were givin u replies :-(

hannah19790;2653678

Bacon and egg sarnie - my favourite! c u then x:whistling:

I'll grab my coat and leave now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2653830

:cry: sorry, just wanted to develop this soap........ seeing as not many … :cry: sorry, just wanted to develop this soap........ seeing as not many were givin u replies :-(

U noticed then. I don't really want to know what's going on anyway - talking carp is much more interesting. I don't blame you really hun lol:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28102
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032
      4. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 221210

See more discussions