Groups

So whats been happening in the misc

Banned
    Happening all, so what have i missed this week?

Passed ma driving test at last :-D (bout time)

38 Comments

well done apprentice pimp

Original Poster Banned

GoDutchGo;5697725

well done apprentice pimp

thanks you master one day i hope to be as big a pimp as you

Well done Pabs :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

munnski;5697741

Well done Pabs :thumbsup:

Good job Pabski:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5697762

Good job Pabski:thumbsup:

thanks gav

congratulations pabs!!:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

blonde.kezza;5697787

congratulations pabs!!:thumbsup:

thanks sexy :thumbsup:

nice one m8 :thumbsup: uve reminded me i need to get off my ass and learn to drive lol

Banned

congrats!!!!! :-D xx

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5697854

nice one m8 :thumbsup: uve reminded me i need to get off my ass and learn … nice one m8 :thumbsup: uve reminded me i need to get off my ass and learn to drive lol

ill teach u but a warfning ive only been passed a day and sure ive bene caught speeding twice and almost crashed a few times :oops:

Original Poster Banned

student_mummy;5697869

congrats!!!!! :-D xx

thnxs :-D

PabloInTheSky;5697871

ill teach u but a warfning ive only been passed a day and sure ive bene … ill teach u but a warfning ive only been passed a day and sure ive bene caught speeding twice and almost crashed a few times :oops:

lol, funily enough im a cracking racedriver though lol i held the fastest lap at scotkart for about 15 mins untill my m8 beat me (just) think hes still number 1 lol

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5697907

lol, funily enough im a cracking racedriver though lol i held the fastest … lol, funily enough im a cracking racedriver though lol i held the fastest lap at scotkart for about 15 mins untill my m8 beat me (just) think hes still number 1 lol

kll well u take ur go kart and ill take ma car and a race down the a1 got it to 125 at a push last night thnk god there was no police :oops:

[CENTER]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/2beautifulgirls_0207/congrats002.gif
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/Tinker_Bell6969/Tatty%20Teddy%20Bears/YouHavePassed.jpg[/CENTER]

PabloInTheSky;5697925

kll well u take ur go kart and ill take ma car and a race down the a1 got … kll well u take ur go kart and ill take ma car and a race down the a1 got it to 125 at a push last night thnk god there was no police :oops:

rofl fastest ive been was 110 in my m8's car (i wasnt driving :whistling:)

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5697937

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Thanks bits :-D
    micoo;5697944

rofl fastest ive been was 110 in my m8's car (i wasnt driving :whistling:)

think i could prob get 140 had a full car, might have totry it down the m8 tomoz to work ;-)

Congratulstions Pabsybaby:-D

PabloInTheSky;5697965

Thanks bits :-Dthink i could prob get 140 had a full car, might have … Thanks bits :-Dthink i could prob get 140 had a full car, might have totry it down the m8 tomoz to work ;-)

lol, what u drivin:?

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5697970

Congratulstions Pabsybaby:-D

Thanks sexy :-D

micoo;5697976

lol, what u drivin:?

astra sportshatch 1.7cdti sri :-D

PabloInTheSky;5697984

Thanks sexy :-Dastra sportshatch 1.7cdti sri :-D

******* lol is it a modern astra or an old banger i will be drivin a 1.2 punto (with a dodgy gearbox) when i pass its pimped out though :thumbsup: Its even got a tape player:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5698001

******* lol is it a modern astra or an old banger i will be drivin a … ******* lol is it a modern astra or an old banger i will be drivin a 1.2 punto (with a dodgy gearbox) when i pass its pimped out though :thumbsup: Its even got a tape player:thumbsup:

http://www.roadrecord.co.uk/FeedImages/qhRpjiym/101243_11459_1.jpg

same as this but 05

It's good news day in misc today:thumbsup:

Congrats to you. There's no stopping you now. :-D

Sorry, but I have to do a 'Drive Carefully'.;-)

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5698045

It's good news day in misc today:thumbsup:Congrats to you. There's no … It's good news day in misc today:thumbsup:Congrats to you. There's no stopping you now. :-DSorry, but I have to do a 'Drive Carefully'.;-)

i always drive carefully when in heavy traffic if its quiet foot to the floor

and thanks :-D

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5698110

Hey Pabs, good to see you and well done on passing your test:thumbsup::-D

Hey sexy sparkle :-D good to see you to thanks :-D

Excellent - well done.

Nice car too

Careful as you go - I pranged my first car about a week after passing my test. I got a bit cocky in the car park and didn't make a turn onto the up ramp fast enough :oops: :giggle:

Congratulations on passing your driving test!

While im in the thread, instead of giving a overview of what has happened in misc the last week, anyone want to tell me what I have missed the last 2 years?

Bryan839;5698222

Congratulations on passing your driving test!While im in the thread, … Congratulations on passing your driving test!While im in the thread, instead of giving a overview of what has happened in misc the last week, anyone want to tell me what I have missed the last 2 years?

hate, sex, drugs all the best things in life if were honest

welcome back :thumbsup:

Bryan839;5698222

Congratulations on passing your driving test!While im in the thread, … Congratulations on passing your driving test!While im in the thread, instead of giving a overview of what has happened in misc the last week, anyone want to tell me what I have missed the last 2 years?

I think you can tell at a glance - you've missed nothing much!!

Quite a few have had babies; LLM and macdoona spring to mind.

New mods of course but the golden oldies are still here (Emma!)

Rows and trolls, suspensions and bannings.

Brilliant photo thread.

Where have you been for two years?

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5698131

No probs, how many threads you starting tonight then?,lol:p

only 2 :oops: but its still early :lol:
    Butterflies;5698186

Excellent - well done.Nice car too Careful as you go - I pranged my first … Excellent - well done.Nice car too Careful as you go - I pranged my first car about a week after passing my test. I got a bit cocky in the car park and didn't make a turn onto the up ramp fast enough :oops: :giggle:

im a very careful driving nothing over 125(yet)
    Bryan839;5698222

thnxs dude

chesso;5698267

I think you can tell at a glance - you've missed nothing much!!Quite a … I think you can tell at a glance - you've missed nothing much!!Quite a few have had babies; LLM and macdoona spring to mind. New mods of course but the golden oldies are still here (Emma!)Rows and trolls, suspensions and bannings.Brilliant photo thread.Where have you been for two years?

*clears throat* and what about the daily calendar quote thread !!!! :roll:

starsparkle2311;5698234

wrong thread butterflies,looooooooooool:p

Oh hahaha - No that was another incident that definately belongs in the other thread! LOL

Cliffs on the misc:

-me and jfk run it
    /end.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5699654

Cliffs on the misc:-me and jfk run it/end.

:lol:

dude face it ur a nobody with a over inflated ego, the first step to helping your problems is admitting you have a problem

PabloInTheSky;5699662

:lol:dude face it ur a nobody with a over inflated ego, the first step to … :lol:dude face it ur a nobody with a over inflated ego, the first step to helping your problems is admitting you have a problem

User Stats

comments for PabloInTheSky's deals

http://jj.am/gallery/d/32505-1/LOL.jpg

PabloInTheSky;5697871

ill teach u but a warfning ive only been passed a day and sure ive bene … ill teach u but a warfning ive only been passed a day and sure ive bene caught speeding twice and almost crashed a few times :oops:

PabloInTheSky;5697925

kll well u take ur go kart and ill take ma car and a race down the a1 got … kll well u take ur go kart and ill take ma car and a race down the a1 got it to 125 at a push last night thnk god there was no police :oops:

And kids complain about the cost of insurance :roll:

Seriously, congrats on passing but you've been passed one day and in your own words been at 125mph, been 'almost caught speeding' twice and 'almost crashed a few times' - and now you're boasting about that on a public forum! Not very bright really :?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5699673

User Stats71comments for PabloInTheSky's deals

big woop the deals i posted suck doesnt take away from the fact that

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/y/you_are_a_loser-3016.jpg

Original Poster Banned

jah128;5699677

And kids complain about the cost of insurance :roll:Seriously, congrats … And kids complain about the cost of insurance :roll:Seriously, congrats on passing but you've been passed one day and in your own words been at 125mph, been 'almost caught speeding' twice and 'almost crashed a few times' - and now you're boasting about that on a public forum! Not very bright really :?

im not a very bright person
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions