Original Poster Banned

OnTheBallCity;3338457

is this worth buying for £29 or should i rent it

Rent it honestly

Was gonna get it.

What don't you like about it then?

Johnrulez;3338467

Rent it honestly

Did you like Oblivion or play any other Action RPGs?

Johnrulez;3338467

Rent it honestly

will rent it after i finish james bond

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;3338484

Did you like Oblivion or play any other Action RPGs?

Liked Oblivion, like all genre's just feel a bit lost in it

I got Far Cry 2 (not played yet), new James Bond (not played yet)

Dead Space which is amazing

And played this in excitment instead of the other 2 and was let down

Original Poster Banned

wootley;3338470

Was gonna get it.What don't you like about it then?

Read reply to post below yourself

Original Poster Banned

OnTheBallCity;3338489

will rent it after i finish james bond

Don't want people wasing money on it, the first 2 were awful also

Johnrulez;3338496

Liked Oblivion, like all genre's just feel a bit lost in itI got Far Cry … Liked Oblivion, like all genre's just feel a bit lost in itI got Far Cry 2 (not played yet), new James Bond (not played yet)Dead Space which is amazingAnd played this in excitment instead of the other 2 and was let down

far cry 2 is brillant, dead space is that any good

Original Poster Banned

OnTheBallCity;3338510

far cry 2 is brillant, dead space is that any good

Its incredible, I'm 20 and still felt like a girl playing it, play it at night

Good fun and sexy in HD

Johnrulez;3338496

Liked Oblivion, like all genre's just feel a bit lost in it

How do you mean like all genre's?

Anywho doesn't seem like your the type to be suited to RPGs then since they really designed for OCD character builds and endless grinding and find every little place possible on the expanse of Fallout 3 rather than follow the short story line quest.

Oblivion the Story lines quest was about 20 hours play but the non-story line quests were 50+ hours play.

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;3338531

How do you mean like all genre's?Anywho doesn't seem like your the type … How do you mean like all genre's?Anywho doesn't seem like your the type to be suited to RPGs then since they really designed for OCD character builds and endless grinding and find every little place possible on the expanse of Fallout 3 rather than follow the short story line quest.Oblivion the Story lines quest was about 20 hours play but the non-story line quests were 50+ hours play.

You lost me

Oblivion in the future, fail.

Johnrulez;3338543

You lost me

exactly you don't understand Oblivion or Fallout 3 since they are lost on you.

No big deal

Abvance;3338553

Oblivion in the future, fail.

lol thats what it is of course :roll:

make us a better game then

you fail - ]http//ww…ut3

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;3338564

exactly you don't understand Oblivion or Fallout 3 since they are lost … exactly you don't understand Oblivion or Fallout 3 since they are lost on you.No big deal

No need to be negative, just saying I am a big game player and think it is awful

Original Poster Banned

Can you play it online?

Johnrulez;3338594

No need to be negative, just saying I am a big game player and think it … No need to be negative, just saying I am a big game player and think it is awful

Depends what you're in to, no matter how big a game player you are. The MGS series got amazing reviews but I didn't 'get' it, doesn't mean it wasn't a good game, I just got bored with all the sneaking about... and I've been playing games since the original days of Frogger.

Fallout 3 looks impressive and gets great reviews, I'm going to give it a go.

Johnrulez;3338594

No need to be negative, just saying I am a big game player and think it … No need to be negative, just saying I am a big game player and think it is awful

not negative just not your type of game, as I said no big deal at all. :thumbsup:

Alfonse;3338569

lol thats what it is of course :roll:make us a better game then you fail … lol thats what it is of course :roll:make us a better game then you fail - ]http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/fallout3

Sure if you like Oblivion get this but not my cup of tea, and why do I have to make games to not like one? :roll:

Abvance;3339153

Sure if you like Oblivion get this but not my cup of tea, and why do I … Sure if you like Oblivion get this but not my cup of tea, and why do I have to make games to not like one? :roll:

lol just following your line of sarcasm. no problemo

I ordered it today, after reading the IGN review.

Hoping it's really good

(I'm waiting)

robtallica;3339882

I ordered it today, after reading the IGN review.Hoping it's really … I ordered it today, after reading the IGN review.Hoping it's really good(I'm waiting)

its awesome tru say

Alfonse;3339904

its awesome tru say

Mines coming in the morning via the ever reliable Shopto.net

I've been blind sided by this game so I haven't a clue what's in store for me - that's heaven with some titles imo.

Thx for your reply :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1955
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?11
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value25
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions