So whats everyone up to on this fine Saturday night???

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck at bleep bleep work till 7 in the morning!!!!!!!!

42 Comments

At work till 10:cry:

Just trying to order a chinese meal but can't decide what to have :thinking:

I worked last night and today so tonight im gonna go bed soon xxx

Im been sad and watching Saturday night telly....cudda gone out in Bradford for my brothers birthday...or out in Leeds with a friend and her police friends....but Im skint :x go on...rub it in :cry:

Original Poster

choc1969;6745081

Just trying to order a chinese meal but can't decide what to have … Just trying to order a chinese meal but can't decide what to have :thinking:

Have number 69:oops:

poolielad;6745103

Have number 69:oops:

Roast duck with orange sauce ;-)

talking rubbish in the misc and watching "this is it"

choc1969;6745081

Just trying to order a chinese meal but can't decide what to have … Just trying to order a chinese meal but can't decide what to have :thinking:

salt n pepper ribs:thumbsup:

choc1969;6745081

mine just arrived :w00t:

Not a lot! Sat at home chillin out. I've got a PS3 downstairs but I just seem to want to play Farmville on facebook... lol

transit;6745179

salt n pepper ribs:thumbsup:

good choice

ordered:

salt and pepper ribs
spring rolls
satay chicken
singapore fried rice

fatness.......bring it on :w00t:

choc1969;6745436

good choiceordered:salt and pepper ribsspring rollssatay chickensingapore … good choiceordered:salt and pepper ribsspring rollssatay chickensingapore fried ricefatness.......bring it on :w00t:

I wasnt hungry before i read this..........lol

I just got back from a meal at a wonderful Thia restaurant we use :-D

renown;6745511

I just got back from a meal at a wonderful Thia restaurant we use :-D

I just attempted to raid the fridge and nothing i dont need to cook darn it grrrrr

Banned

just going to Bristol for a night out;-)... Choc round yours for a cuppa later during the early hours :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6745552

just going to Bristol for a night out;-)... Choc round yours for a cuppa … just going to Bristol for a night out;-)... Choc round yours for a cuppa later during the early hours :thumbsup:

will keep the porch light on and save you some chinese :thumbsup:

I was drunk in Bristol last night and sat eating a kebab on the centre at 2am :w00t:

i got out of bed at 18.30 (was on nightshift lastnight), munched some dairy box choccies, sorted my ipod now watching x factor then gonna have a bath

Banned

choc1969;6745566

will keep the porch light on and save you some chinese :thumbsup:I was … will keep the porch light on and save you some chinese :thumbsup:I was drunk in Bristol last night and sat eating a kebab on the centre at 2am :w00t:

sounds ideal.. not sure about the |Chinese.. there might be a few of us is that ok ? :-D

Ive got to wade through a bedroom full of blinking hotukdeal purchases, all the crimbo stuff is out so I can see what ive got and i have still to empty the car from my Sainsbury'strip! Sheesh. Hardy's stamp softening the blow though.

michelleleemoo;6745585

Ive got to wade through a bedroom full of blinking hotukdeal purchases, … Ive got to wade through a bedroom full of blinking hotukdeal purchases, all the crimbo stuff is out so I can see what ive got and i have still to empty the car from my Sainsbury'strip! Sheesh. Hardy's stamp softening the blow though.

Hmm Hardy's stamp Merlot I hope lovely :thumbsup:

donnaraine;6745571

i got out of bed at 18.30 (was on nightshift lastnight), munched some … i got out of bed at 18.30 (was on nightshift lastnight), munched some dairy box choccies, sorted my ipod now watching x factor then gonna have a bath

And then ?
and after that ?
Then what ?

Not being to nosey am I ?

renown;6745611

Hmm Hardy's stamp Merlot I hope lovely :thumbsup:

Chardonnay for me

dog_cop;6745582

sounds ideal.. not sure about the |Chinese.. there might be a few of us … sounds ideal.. not sure about the |Chinese.. there might be a few of us is that ok ? :-D

I have a huge sofa ;-)

choc1969;6745636

I have a huge booty ;-)

:roll:

Banned

choc1969;6745636

I have a huge sofa ;-)

ok will speak to the "gang" you ok with a few dogs hairs here and there :thumbsup:

dog_cop;6745653

ok will speak to the "gang" you ok with a few dogs hairs here and there … ok will speak to the "gang" you ok with a few dogs hairs here and there :thumbsup:

I must not edit so it sounds rude

michelleleemoo;6745651

:roll:

dog_cop;6745653

ok will speak to the "gang" you ok with a few dogs hairs here and there … ok will speak to the "gang" you ok with a few dogs hairs here and there :thumbsup:

have had a few dogs on my sofa :whistling:

Banned

michelleleemoo;6745664

I must not edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rudeI must … I must not edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rudeI must edit so it sounds rude

choc1969;6745665

:phave had a few dogs on my sofa :whistling:

cow, you said I was a fox :cry:

dog_cop;6745670

oooh according to yr quote of me its seems my finger slipped and I missed putting something in :whistling:

renown;6745620

And then ? and after that ?Then what ? Not being to nosey am I ?

you nosey? never!!!

Just back from taking the kids to local fireworks display - was as poo as ever !!!!!!!!!

michelleleemoo;6745673

cow, you said I was a fox :cry:

you're the exception as you well know ;-)

vikkiwathall;6745699

Just back from taking the kids to local fireworks display - was as poo as … Just back from taking the kids to local fireworks display - was as poo as ever !!!!!!!!!

the darlo one? i went years ago and cant remember much of it so it cant have been that good :thumbsup:

choc1969;6745708

you're the exception as you well know ;-)

oh I know, ive been exceptional a fair few times :-D

donnaraine;6745712

the darlo one? i went years ago and cant remember much of it so it cant … the darlo one? i went years ago and cant remember much of it so it cant have been that good :thumbsup:

Yeah the darlo one - was poo,

Might be popping your way to bishop fireworks on wed, we used to go years ago, and always enjoyed it, cant wait for stockton on thursday love theres its always great !!!

Original Poster

Just got the laptop rigged up so we can at least watch match of the day

vikkiwathall;6745727

Yeah the darlo one - was poo, Might be popping your way to bishop … Yeah the darlo one - was poo, Might be popping your way to bishop fireworks on wed, we used to go years ago, and always enjoyed it, cant wait for stockton on thursday love theres its always great !!!

ive been to the bishop one once and wasnt impressed, it was held at the rugby club then, not sure if it still is.

hopefully i'll have a car next year and can enjoy more things like this, bit hard when you dont drive

donnaraine;6745800

ive been to the bishop one once and wasnt impressed, it was held at the … ive been to the bishop one once and wasnt impressed, it was held at the rugby club then, not sure if it still is.hopefully i'll have a car next year and can enjoy more things like this, bit hard when you dont drive

yeah, seen the thread bout ur mock test, good luck for that, im sure u will do great !!

Q: So whats everyone up to on this fine Saturday night???

A: Wishing the "Get Smart" movie on Sky TV (with Steve Carell) was remotely near the experience of the original TV Series (starring Don Adams). It is killing time before "Saw V" premieres straight after.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846080
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763931
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2031
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356122

See more discussions