So whats everyones take on fight night round 4 on either format?...

....i personally think its great, but they shouldve stuck with some things the same as 3!

and i dont know if its me being silly but it seems u cant do any showing off in this one like u could the last!

I do love it though! quality game and my thumb is killing me!!!!

11 Comments

haven't played it yet. FNR3 was pure class though

Original Poster

autolesbona;5643767

haven't played it yet. FNR3 was pure class though

Graphicly....its slightly better...but theres alot more movement and things dont seem as stiff when ur fighting it is wicked! be wary if u get it that ur thumb will be dead the next day.....:thumbsup:

hubby thinks it's ok but not as good as fnr3, the training is a lot more difficult than the other one xxx

Original Poster

Angelstar;5643809

hubby thinks it's ok but not as good as fnr3, the training is a lot more … hubby thinks it's ok but not as good as fnr3, the training is a lot more difficult than the other one xxx

+1 on that!! I just do auto training because i get better results lol!

stephen2k5;5643887

+1 on that!! I just do auto training because i get better results lol!

cheers, he was struggling with the heavy bag move and got really annoyed, then he cut his thumb in work and was well cheesed off as he couldn't play lol xxx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Angelstar;5643901

cheers, he was struggling with the heavy bag move and got really annoyed, … cheers, he was struggling with the heavy bag move and got really annoyed, then he cut his thumb in work and was well cheesed off as he couldn't play lol xxx :thumbsup:

haha! i dont mean to laugh but its quite funny! to be fair i can barely feel anything with my left thumb its terrible lol! yeh the heavy bag isnt eaasy although i was using ricky hatton lol! maybe a bit of mike tyson would do the trick! xx

could well do thanx for the tip lol xxx

Great game. The training lets it down alot as most people I know just used auto now which defeats the purpose.

Oh and the only other thing is that it allows all boxers to be competent switch hitters which is not reflected in real life.

FN 3 was the worst game on 360. I only played it for the easy 1000 GS. I cheated though and turned off illigal moves just kept headbutting them for 1 minute then haymakered them knock out within 1 minute

I can have FN 4 for free like everyone and i still dont want it

RuthIess;5644567

FN 3 was the worst game on 360. I only played it for the easy 1000 GS. I … FN 3 was the worst game on 360. I only played it for the easy 1000 GS. I cheated though and turned off illigal moves just kept headbutting them for 1 minute then haymakered them knock out within 1 minute :)I can have FN 4 for free like everyone and i still dont want it

Its really a game for the boxing fans. You'd probably be happier with Spyro the dragon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846085
    2. What an absolute disgrace2151
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763970
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858

See more discussions