Groups

So what's going on peeps?

Banned
    Used the word 'peeps' to inflame and irate, deal with it! Someone PM me please what's the latest?

32 Comments

youve lost me

Not much, bored

im naked

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;5483358

im naked

proof!?

Banned

i want some choccie buttons

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5483401

i want some choccie buttons

it's 2 packs of the Giant buttons for £2.50 at Tesco at the minute :-D they even yummier than the small buttons

http://www.britishfooddirect.com/images/21-332-cadButtonsGiantBag.jpg

Banned

lumoruk;5483418

it's 2 packs of the Large buttons for £2.50 at Tesco at the minute :-D … it's 2 packs of the Large buttons for £2.50 at Tesco at the minute :-D they even yummier than the small buttons

only like the big buttons, small ones arent as nice for some strange reaosn - lol

they are only a pound a packet at asda, so cheaper then tesaco unfortunately i cant get to either - lol

Original Poster Banned

sassie;5483426

only like the big buttons, small ones arent as nice for some strange … only like the big buttons, small ones arent as nice for some strange reaosn - lolthey are only a pound a packet at asda, so cheaper then tesaco unfortunately i cant get to either - lol

no ASDA for 25 miles and about 7 Tesco stores within 4 miles :whistling:

Banned

oh well, if you get some you enjoy, i just sit here drooling

I've got a mini bar of Lindt that I'm saving for... I don't know what. Wish I'd bought the full sized bar now though!

sassie;5483460

oh well, if you get some you enjoy, i just sit here drooling

Had to buy 10 packs to send them to my daughter in Australia as you cant get them there, cost me £20.42 to post them:w00t:

Banned

clondikemike;5483598

Had to buy 10 packs to send them to my daughter in Australia as you cant … Had to buy 10 packs to send them to my daughter in Australia as you cant get them there, cost me £20.42 to post them:w00t:

OMG im assuming the £20 to send, was postage only, not including the price of buittons :w00t:

hey peeps . Sassie if u only lived close by i stocked up on fun size bags for a £1 in Asda . I would have shared x

Banned

juicyx;5483757

hey peeps . Sassie if u only lived close by i stocked up on fun size bags … hey peeps . Sassie if u only lived close by i stocked up on fun size bags for a £1 in Asda . I would have shared x

daughter just been to shops and got me a bag, not the biggest bag, the 120grms size, better than nowt - lol

choc is choc Sassie x

Banned

starsparkle2311;5483959

just reminded me, I hid a peanut butter Kit-Kat down the back of the sofa … just reminded me, I hid a peanut butter Kit-Kat down the back of the sofa the other night,(don't ask, I just did, ok?) just gotta get the kids in bed then I can enjoy,lol:p

never fanceied the idea of them, i like kit kat chunkies, but hate peanut butter with a passion :oops:

Banned

juicy you back on line all the time now, know you was having intermittent access before

Yup Juicy is back lol x R peanut butter Kit kats nice . I must try one x

Banned

starsparkle2311;5483994

Yeh, one of those things, you either love or hate it, I love it:thumbsup:

i liked it as a kid, but have never tried it as an adult, but every time i think of trying it i feel a bit pukey - lol

Banned

juicyx;5484002

Yup Juicy is back lol x R peanut butter Kit kats nice . I must try one x

nice to see you back, it seems you was gone for a long time x

Banned

starsparkle2311;5484022

they're very nice, ever tried hersheys peanut butter cups?, well it's a … they're very nice, ever tried hersheys peanut butter cups?, well it's a combo of those and kit-kat, nice:thumbsup:

never heard of them let alone tried them
    so decided next time i see the peanut butter kit kat im gonna buy one

starsparkle2311;5484022

they're very nice, ever tried hersheys peanut butter cups?, well it's a … they're very nice, ever tried hersheys peanut butter cups?, well it's a combo of those and kit-kat, nice:thumbsup:

ewwwww they make me wanna puke! not a fan at all!

starsparkle2311;5484022

Yeah went to the Hersheys shop in New York their choc is yummy .

juicyx;5484087

Yeah went to the Hersheys shop in New York their choc is yummy .

tastes like dog choc drops to me :oops: I shall stick to my galaxy :-D

Banned

dont like dark chocolate thats me out, munching on me big buttons now

starsparkle2311;5484123

WOW I would love to go to New York, one of my to do things before I … WOW I would love to go to New York, one of my to do things before I die,lol, I'd love to go to the Empire State building, saw a Cary Grant film when I was a kid, can't remember the name, but it was ever so romantic, and have wanted to go ever since, just gotta find a man to go there with,lolI can dream...................

fantastic place SS, you would love it! Im saving up to go with my friend December 2010. We are gonna shop till we drop!

its just like being in a movie . loved it. We went up the empire state build, central park and went to ground zero .

Bitsey take some decent shoes you'll need them . i got loads of designer clothes their . we went to toys r us and theirs a huge wheel in the middle x

juicyx;5484277

Bitsey take some decent shoes you'll need them . i got loads of designer … Bitsey take some decent shoes you'll need them . i got loads of designer clothes their . we went to toys r us and theirs a huge wheel in the middle x

dont worry I will, I have been 3 times already, absolutely love the place since OH took me as a surprise fo my 40th :-D My mate has never been and Im quite excited about showing her all the sights

I love it ! i went for my belated honey moon. we got very drunk at the hotel cause they don't measure spirts over their they just keep pouring .

juicyx;5484324

I love it ! i went for my belated honey moon. we got very drunk at the … I love it ! i went for my belated honey moon. we got very drunk at the hotel cause they don't measure spirts over their they just keep pouring .

Last 2 times we went was with the kids so didnt get to any bars, but definately going to a few next year. I love the buzz of the place and always have a tear in my eye when its time to leave. :oops:

everyone is friendly .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764587
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3281161
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions