Groups

So What's New?

Posting @ 3:16AM 26/05/2010 as HUKDs has been down...so can only assume there has been some updates?!

11 Comments

Banned

was wondering whats changed, or perhaps they just been having a spring clean?

Original Poster

Can't see anything obvious but then again I've been up for 22.5hrs and now heading to bed!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8692942

Can't see anything obvious but then again I've been up for 22.5hrs and … Can't see anything obvious but then again I've been up for 22.5hrs and now heading to bed!

lol, i know that feeling, work all night, too hot to sleep in the day:oops:

maybe theres a new game??haha

hows ur new house?

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8692944

lol, i know that feeling, work all night, too hot to sleep in the … lol, i know that feeling, work all night, too hot to sleep in the day:oops:

Ah I had a morning exam so got up early to do some final reading over notes, sat the exam, went for a couple of bevvies. The came back and chilled for a bit then me and my housemates had a few drinks, played some guitar, nothing major, then just played a game and here I am! But yeah recently it has been too hot to sleep at night, let alone the day!

magicbeans;8692946

maybe theres a new game??hahahows ur new house?

Oooooo game?!
    House, or apartment rather, would be awesome if I was there. The fiancee moved in on Sunday, she has unpacked most of the stuff already and her Mum is coming to stay for a few days tomorrow (today) and is helping her. I am not moving until this Sunday coming...then I can start enjoying it! :-D

Banned

Just routine system maintenance by the looks of things. Everyone was missed.

im quite drunk, but thats not new for this time on a tuesday

and yes, it took me quite a while to type this correctly :-D

Banned

admin just doing the housework then while they thought we were sleeping

micoo;8692951

im quite drunk, but thats not new for this time on a tuesdayand yes, it … im quite drunk, but thats not new for this time on a tuesdayand yes, it took me quite a while to type this correctly :-D

Whats not new? Admin doing site maintenance or you being drunk ;0

oooh an apartment and in london (seen postcde) nice!!

so u got the missus, the apartment......how long for the marriage/kids?? haha!

aScottishBloke;8692950

Just routine system maintenance by the looks of things. Everyone was … Just routine system maintenance by the looks of things. Everyone was missed.

dusting the cobwebs, hoovering under the rugs sorta business?

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8692950

Just routine system maintenance by the looks of things. Everyone was … Just routine system maintenance by the looks of things. Everyone was missed.

Ah ok then...there was me hoping for something a little more exciting!

micoo;8692951

im quite drunk, but thats not new for this time on a tuesdayand yes, it … im quite drunk, but thats not new for this time on a tuesdayand yes, it took me quite a while to type this correctly

I-A-M-T-Y-P-I-N-G-S-L-O-W-L-Y :w00t:

magicbeans;8692961

oooh an apartment and in london (seen postcde) nice!!so u got the missus, … oooh an apartment and in london (seen postcde) nice!!so u got the missus, the apartment......how long for the marriage/kids?? haha!

Yeah :-D Well we only got engaged this year, despite us being together for 6 years now, but I think marriage shall be Summer 2011, and kids not for a minimum of 3years as it is only a one bedroom apartment thus not really ideal due to lack of space.
    We say minimum of 3years as otherwise will cost a fortune on our mortgage, but we are looking at something like 5-7years for kids, so when we are in our late 20s, early 30s. I actually cant wait to have kids, I love little ones, but careers, and a bit of personal enjoyment out of life first. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News23
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187

See more discussions