So when can I purchase a new sim only deal

Found 28th Feb
EE contract ends 24th March 2018

Payment goes out the 19th of every month

Can i still cancel my contract with them 5 days early without any penilties so i don't have to pay EE any more then i have to?

Looking to leave EE, get phone unlocked and get a good deal
Community Updates
8 Comments
Read your contract
You always pay 1 month in advance so they will take a monthly payment and then at the
end of your contract they give you a refund. I left EE last month. Gave 30 day notice and left.
They gave me a £12 refund when closing the account.

My dates were similar to yours. You should have given your 30 day notice and grabbed your PAC code by now.
I waited for EE to give me a better offer but that never came so went to ID Mobile.
shabbird4 m ago

You always pay 1 month in advance so they will take a monthly payment and …You always pay 1 month in advance so they will take a monthly payment and then at the end of your contract they give you a refund. I left EE last month. Gave 30 day notice and left. They gave me a £12 refund when closing the account. My dates were similar to yours. You should have given your 30 day notice and grabbed your PAC code by now. I waited for EE to give me a better offer but that never came so went to ID Mobile.

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a deal did you manage to get with ID Mobile pls?
My EE contract is also ending soon...
pooool9 m ago

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a deal did you manage to get …If you don't mind my asking, what kind of a deal did you manage to get with ID Mobile pls?My EE contract is also ending soon...

I was on the £17.99 2GB/unlimited minutes and Text deal with EE but was getting cashback making that
deal £4.70 a month. Best retention offered me was 500MB unlimited minutes and texts for £5

The ID mobile deal I'm on now is 2.25GB/ 250 minutes and 5000 texts for £5. Data is rolled over
I got my deal through google but its expired but can get the same deal through uswitch
Click me Just click ID mobile icon middle of the page and that deal will show.

Also the deal is 1 month contract so you can leave whenever you want. Im happy although
would have preferred to stay with EE as was with them for 3 years.
Thanks for your kind help Shabbird.
My contract with ee is coming to an end. Was u/ltd texts and mins with 7gb data for £16.99 per month with cash back via redemption through e2save it worked out at approx £4.95 per month. Phoned yesterday for Pac and was offered 2gb plus ultd texts and mins for £8 p.m. Never use much data so was pleased with this without the faffing around with porting in and out.
shabbird6 h, 52 m ago

I was on the £17.99 2GB/unlimited minutes and Text deal with EE but was …I was on the £17.99 2GB/unlimited minutes and Text deal with EE but was getting cashback making that deal £4.70 a month. Best retention offered me was 500MB unlimited minutes and texts for £5The ID mobile deal I'm on now is 2.25GB/ 250 minutes and 5000 texts for £5. Data is rolled overI got my deal through google but its expired but can get the same deal through uswitchClick me Just click ID mobile icon middle of the page and that deal will show. Also the deal is 1 month contract so you can leave whenever you want. Im happy althoughwould have preferred to stay with EE as was with them for 3 years.

I’ve got 10gb, unlimited, unlimited for £17pm
Typical EE contract requires 30days notice of cancellation, so for a contract period that ends 24 March, the notice to terminate without penalty can be issued on 22 Feb which was about a week ago. So if you want to minimise your obligations to no more than a week beyond your contract end date you should give your 30days notice to cancel at the earliest opportunity. Note termination means loss of number. If you want to keep your number, you should request a PAC rather than give notice to terminate. Each PAC is valid for 30days and if used will also effect a termination, and still requires service payment for the validity period.
ee.co.uk/hel…act
ee.co.uk/hel…ode
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants