SO, WHERES EVERYBODY GOING ON HOLIDAY THIS YEAR

28 replies
Found 16th Jan 2009
the euro is terrible. Im staying in the uk, going to get to know my own country a bit better, how about you?

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
28 Comments

Same place as last year and year before,nowhere..lol:w00t:

Trying to decide! We normally stay in UK but im fed up with carp weather so may be off to the sun.

lol get to know my country better..........thats a nice excuse man!

off to egpyt in 11 weeks and then bali at end of august, cant wait

Tunisa in June, Turkey in Sept

If you think about it a lot of people don't explore their own country,obviously people from overseas come here to visit Buckingham Palace etc etc

I've never even seen it!

What happened to the credit crunch,people are going on two holidays a year..lol

Costa del back garden:-D

64 days 4 hrs and 9 minutes - Florida

eurodisney for a week at easter and australia for a month in summer-cant wait!

Round trip of Morrocco, Dubai, Egypt and Malaysia.

I think people spend far too much on holidays - just my opinion.

Plenty of nice places to visit in the UK. I love Cornwall.

Banned

I've booked feb off work waiting for the snow to fall in scotland. Didn't have a summer holiday last year so probably off some where sunny.

Banned

robtallica;4092818

I think people spend far too much on holidays - just my opinion.Plenty of … I think people spend far too much on holidays - just my opinion.Plenty of nice places to visit in the UK. I love Cornwall.

Went to Cornwall in september for the first time, loved it. So different from the rest of the country.

i live in dublin, so got loads of money when i come to the uk: :-D

sun holiday in may to camber sands, then off to grease in august cant waiy for some sun on my back.

ourgate

lumoruk;4092873

Went to Cornwall in september for the first time, loved it. So different … Went to Cornwall in september for the first time, loved it. So different from the rest of the country.

Been 2 cornwall lots of times lovely place, but the english weather is so ****

starsparkle2311;4092768

Plans this year are for one of the Sun's £9.50 deals at the local … Plans this year are for one of the Sun's £9.50 deals at the local holiday park 50 miles away, Haggerston Castle, or maybe Berwick, not very exciting I know, but hey it's a break away doing something different, spending quality time together:thumbsup:

We took our boys (6 and 4) on a last minute cheapie to a Haven caravan park last year and they had a whale of a time, the eldest only asked us yesterday if we could go back again this year. Don't underestimate the value of quality time.

Other half got in touch with an old mate through Friends Reunited and it turns out he now lives and works in Switzerland so we are off for two weeks skiing next month! Cheap flights, free accommodation and a horribly expensive hire car. Can't wait!!

starsparkle2311;4093095

you have lots of money then?

That's a private matter.

Where you holiday doesn't indicate your financial status imo.

I know plenty of skint folk who like they're annual trips abroad.

Turkey -golden lara beach - golden wings hotel in June for 10 days 5 star all inclusive :thumbsup:

Egypt. Sharm el Sheikh end of July. Can't wait...

53 days - Florida - MIL is paying luckily enough for a special holiday for the family.

The 'Sun' holiday somewhere, sometime hopefully :-D then Costa Brava for three weeks in July/August - woo hoo

2 weeks in gran canaria in may:-D................just hope the euro picks up a bit :whistling:

somewere in East asia i hope

starsparkle2311;4094377

really? I WOW, personally I would love to visit Japan, my total dream … really? I WOW, personally I would love to visit Japan, my total dream place to go:thumbsup:

so why dont you??? alot of people lke to go Europe, but to me most places is just full of UK people so whats the point!

Butlins Skegness for a friends birthday weekend, sun holiday to Gt Yarmouth and then a week somewhere in UK for summer holiday, also a long weekend somewhere in UK in October. never been abroad!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless headphones22
    2. WHAT HOT TUB OR WHIRLPOOL BATH IS THIS?!22
    3. Whey protien618
    4. Driving anxiety.2429

See more discussions