Groups

So, which is better... samsung galaxy apollo? HTC Wildfire? OR SE xperia X8?

as above. which is better? i would have included the Orange SF but the battery life is awful on it!
    And which are you getting?

5 Comments

I'm waiting a bit longer as it appears that the newer models coming out will cause further price drops but that's based upon the deal threads posted here along with news being posted on the internet.

I suppose it's down to your individual requirements but also which phone operator you purchase it from - they will be locked and the bulk will have custom phone operator software installed on them, so that should factor into the purchase consideration as well.

Note though that both the HTC Wildfire & Samsung Galaxy Apollo have been on the market already (so there are detailed reviews along with user support communities in place) but I believe the SE Xperia X8 still needs to be released, which only has the basic information listed for it.

just got the wildfire and it is great, looked at loads of reviews before i got it and it was rated much better than the apollo

Orange San francisco...

HTC wildfire is way better my friends got the samsung and its forever crashing and its not worth all of the hassle. The HTC offers a better experience for android. Get the HTC than any other because like it says their brilliant

chazjn

HTC wildfire is way better my friends got the samsung and its forever … HTC wildfire is way better my friends got the samsung and its forever crashing and its not worth all of the hassle. The HTC offers a better experience for android. Get the HTC than any other because like it says their brilliant

Dude welcome to 2011..!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…34
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions