Groups

So who bought FIFA 10 and is it any good?

Bought it myself but wont get to play it until tonight.

Leading loads of people complaining about this and that on the FIFA forums but sometimes people moan about the slightest things!!

So is it any good and any better than FIFA 09, which was brilliant.

22 Comments

got 2 copies sat on the dining room table waiting for the boys to come home from school...cant wait to see their faces

I'm new to fifa and I've only started playing it. Can anyone explain to me what the jockey and running jockey is?

I Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mighty mugger;6460407

I Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo … I Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont need you want! lol

Spriggan;6460386

I'm new to fifa and I've only started playing it. Can anyone explain to … I'm new to fifa and I've only started playing it. Can anyone explain to me what the jockey and running jockey is?

jockeying is what you do as a defender, its like bouncing on the spot ready to tackle.

i prefer pro evo myself never been a fifa fan - played both demos and its deffo the best fifa yet HTH :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6460420

jockeying is what you do as a defender, its like bouncing on the spot … jockeying is what you do as a defender, its like bouncing on the spot ready to tackle.i prefer pro evo myself never been a fifa fan - played both demos and its deffo the best fifa yet HTH :thumbsup:

i used to be the same, pro evo all the way but its been Fifa ftw for the last 2 years, pro has lost its crown as the best footie game imo

bitseylango;6460382

got 2 copies sat on the dining room table waiting for the boys to come … got 2 copies sat on the dining room table waiting for the boys to come home from school...cant wait to see their faces

aw that's a nice surprise for them hun xxxxx

RBH;6460418

you dont need you want! lol

hello long time no c xxx :thumbsup:

Got it from ASDA this morning......playing it now. Loving it :-D

Dribbling is so much better as is shooting and free kicks. And you can sliding tackle now without fouling. lol

Not bad on the ps3..better than 09...but not happy on the delay when you try and change a player when defending or trying to win back the ball :x

It is great. Kept the good stuff from last year but made some twekas to make the game even better. Was also a PES fan until last year, now it's FIFA ftw.

Angelstar;6460447

aw that's a nice surprise for them hun xxxxx

they saved up and paid for it themselves, they will be made up that they both have plenty of change out of £40......I got them from Asda for less that £27 each :thumbsup:

bitseylango;6460483

they saved up and paid for it themselves, they will be made up that they … they saved up and paid for it themselves, they will be made up that they both have plenty of change out of £40......I got them from Asda for less that £27 each :thumbsup:

sssh don't tell them about the change and them them treat u lol xxxxx :thumbsup:

Oh my god, have they released FIFA 10? Why didn't anyone mention it on here?

Original Poster

Ive read a lot of comments about the goalkeepers running out by themselves and getting lobbed too much?

Is this only happening when you play against the Ai?

I only ever play online anyway

Trickyjabs;6460518

Oh my god, have they released FIFA 10? Why didn't anyone mention it on … Oh my god, have they released FIFA 10? Why didn't anyone mention it on here?

Apparently some supermarkets are selling it cheap as well.:whistling:

Just been playing the demo and can safely say I won't be buying it or any other football game again (don't quote me on that one though). Just did not find it entertaining, but I'm not a big footy fan... Used to be mad for Pro Evo and loved it on the PS2, but perhaps that was due to peer influence and social gaming - Sitting at home playing it alone is pretty boring

But, it does look nice and plays smoothly - Definitely the best football game I have ever played but won't be parting any money on it.

makershaker;6460524

Ive read a lot of comments about the goalkeepers running out by … Ive read a lot of comments about the goalkeepers running out by themselves and getting lobbed too much?Is this only happening when you play against the Ai?I only ever play online anyway

I found this quite annoying in the demo, if it gets complained about alot on their forums they will release a patch to fix it.

Been playing it all morning and as a guy whose been a devout PES fan since PES2 and whose bought every copy since then I'm mightly pleased with the match dynamics, need to examine it more for AI analysis but seems good so far, lot of choice and options with the game types and official teams which is nice. Commentary is amazingly realistic compared to PES which seemed to get repetitive after like 30 secs into a game.

Have been playing online team matches mostly and loving it, but it's annoying that you get dumped into the main menu after a game instead of a lobby or something (or maybe this is my fault)

Gotta say one thing tho, in online team game mode it sure does end up annoying you when you get dumped into a team of morons who wouldn't be able to recongnise a good pass if it hit them in the back of the head and knocked out two of their front

makershaker;6460524

Ive read a lot of comments about the goalkeepers running out by … Ive read a lot of comments about the goalkeepers running out by themselves and getting lobbed too much?Is this only happening when you play against the Ai?I only ever play online anyway

Either they've fixed it or i'm crap..............probably the latter though. :lol:

I got mine free with my starbucks :whistling:;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846191
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions