So who managed to get sun burnt yesterday????

Found 7th May 2008
Yes, after spending just my lunch hour out in the sun - I burnt my face and arms.

Well that's what you get for being a redhead with the palest skin ever!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

I sunburnt my retinas looking outside my office window at everyone frolicking in the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Banned

Now thats not very clever. Hope you have your suncream today.

Banned

MinstrelMan;2047466

I sunburnt my retinas looking outside my office window at everyone … I sunburnt my retinas looking outside my office window at everyone frolicking in the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

And boy was I frolicking:-D

Original Poster

I know I wear a moisturiser which has SPF15 in it - so I thought my face would be ok

I'm off today - so will be spending more time in the sun - wearing lots of sunscreen!

Banned

Tintern1981;2047475

I know I wear a moisturiser which has SPF15 in it - so I thought my face … I know I wear a moisturiser which has SPF15 in it - so I thought my face would be okI'm off today - so will be spending more time in the sun - wearing lots of sunscreen!

Good, hope you enjoy your day:)

Not sunburnt, but dehydrated. I was doing some gardening with the kids at my son's school.
We sent them in half-way for a toilet break and to get some water.

I toughed it out and stayed outside. Muppet.

Prissymiss;2047470

And boy was I frolicking:-D

you just like to use the word frolicking :whistling:

I spent the day staining wood and getting stung by nettles but I was in the shade so my pale skin has a "glow" lol :roll:

Ppl burnt yesterday... lol!!!!!!! Well 4u pasty A4 white paper things... it's even hotter today... 23 degrees.

Banned

MinstrelMan;2047502

you just like to use the word frolicking :whistling:

You started it:p

Banned

hukd don;2047528

Ppl burnt yesterday... lol!!!!!!! Well 4u pasty A4 white paper things... … Ppl burnt yesterday... lol!!!!!!! Well 4u pasty A4 white paper things... it's even hotter today... 23 degrees.

depends where you live. its 26 already in my back garden and was hotter yesterday (south coast of England).

yay another sunny day! i dont mind getting a little colour (i dont get sunburnt easily, not in London anyways lol). worth all those cold rainy days we've been having!

You lucky people - I'm sitting at work and the warm, fresh air is lovely through the window but would do anything to be sitting outside in the sun, with a beer, and BBQ

darn back to work, taking my own sweet time to get to the office. bah worked late last night so deserve some time for toil

Day off college today, will be enjoying the sunshine later, meeting a friend at noon

Banned

gileswendes@hotm;2047700

You lucky people - I'm sitting at work and the warm, fresh air is lovely … You lucky people - I'm sitting at work and the warm, fresh air is lovely through the window but would do anything to be sitting outside in the sun, with a beer, and BBQ

At least the weekend forecast is looking even hotter and sunnier :-D

Who needs to go abroad lol

It's gonna be in the 20s all this week supposedly...
Post a comment
@
    Text