Groups

so whos drunk.....

or is it just me ? :santa:

8 Comments

I'm getting there mate, got the bab to bed an hour ago, merry xmas!

Original Poster

nice one have a good night :), vicar of dibley class, lol

me .

You're gonna make the 15000 aren't you emma....i never get drunk on Chrimbo day ..the alcohol just never gets past all the food.
    Shall I venture out to the sales ???....

Don't forget it takes 2 hours to get rid of 1 pint of beer from your system. If you drink 6 pints or equivelant and go to bed at 12:00 pm it won't be till 12:00 midday before you can get to them sales ........... Hic :santa:

Hee hee. Should make the 15,000 tomorrow!

currychops

You're gonna make the 15000 aren't you emma....i never get drunk on … You're gonna make the 15000 aren't you emma....i never get drunk on Chrimbo day ..the alcohol just never gets past all the food.Shall I venture out to the sales ???....

I never get drunk on xmas day either.I get drunk on xmas eve.....and stay that way,usually till boxing day.:prop:

im recovering today, got my bottle of the old faithfull red kola and iv been guzzling it all day.
    OOOOHHHhhhhh mu head is pounding.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      5. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44

See more discussions