Groups

So who's going to the Kent County Show?

Just being nosy. I was in there earlier doing some setup and it's looking pretty good.

4 Comments

i used to go every year selling bb guns but it is getting so expensive, it works out £1000 for the week now and it just aint worth it.

and next week i shall be at the war and peace show

thewarandpeaceshow.com/

If I had the time and the Essex 135 was going then I might. £34 on the day for two would probably turn me off just for that though lol.

Original Poster

emasu;5768088

If I had the time and the Essex 135 was going then I might. £34 on the … If I had the time and the Essex 135 was going then I might. £34 on the day for two would probably turn me off just for that though lol.

I didn't realise it was that expensive :shock: Last time I went was in the 1970's on a school trip :lol:

my first show there cost me £300, we took about £3500, then it started to up and up, it just got stupid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions