1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
40 Comments

none for me :roll: knew my hubby wouldn't get me owt anyway :-(

Original Poster

Well happy valentines from me!! (dont tell your hubby!!)

Our postman rarely gets here before midday even with ordinary deliveries - with extra valentines - be surprised if he makes it on the right day.
Mind you, saw our new one the other day...rather cute...mmmm

Lol

None Hubby's gone to work so i better get one when he gets home! I got one for our daughter too as it's her first

clondikemike;4376104

Well happy valentines from me!! (dont tell your hubby!!)

lol thx.... happy valentines day to you too (dont tell your OH lol)

http://images.zwani.com/graphics/valentines_day/images/9valentines73.gif

I got a card and a dozen red roses, aww, hubby is still romantic after 13 years together:-D

brangelina;4376204

I got a card and a dozen red roses, aww, hubby is still romantic after 13 … I got a card and a dozen red roses, aww, hubby is still romantic after 13 years together:-D

awwww how lovely mines never been romantic so doesn't matter we've been together for 8 years lol

lol none for me :giggle:

nowt for me either , bf dont believe init ,

Original Poster

lyndsbowes, mix our avatars and i bet we would have some crazy looking babies

Got one from my husband.With cheesy messages he got off the internet

clondikemike;4376300

lyndsbowes, mix our avatars and i bet we would have some crazy looking … lyndsbowes, mix our avatars and i bet we would have some crazy looking babies

PMSL yours looks like a monkey loooooool

Nope - none here..

Got one from Hubby:thumbsup:

non for me left card and gift for hubby this mornin but he just chucked it on the sofa :x but did give the choccies to the little un lol

Postman just been...... big rustling noise....... loud thud............

Trade union quarterly newsletter :cry:

http://small-business-answers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sad-man-silhouette.jpg

Banned

I've got 19

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"](but I sent them all - does that still count?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Banned

i got one, 12 red roses, a bag, some perfume, chocolates and a orchad off my fella. 10 years togehther he is sweet when he wants to be.

Nothing for me but we don't do valentines day hubby suprises me with cards and romantic gifts throughout the year it doesn't feel real if you feel like you have to

nope... nothing for me.. Even the postman thought it was funny..:x.. I don't think I've ever had one so it hasn't been a mussive shock..:oops:

i got a card, flowers with 6 six red roses, chocolate and small teddy been with my hubby 13 years and he`s still romantic. i got him a card and i wallet that he can put up to 90 photo`s on of your son.

Banned

I've NEVER, EVER had a Valentines card.... even at school! :oops:

churchy2704;4376718

I've NEVER, EVER had a Valentines card.... even at school! :oops:

i had lots up untill i met my hubby :x :roll:

None at all for me :? I must of sent them to the wrong address :oops:

Banned

lyndsbowes;4376725

i had lots up untill i met my hubby :x :roll:

Bet your hubby is worth more than a thousand valentine cards though! :thumbsup:

churchy2704;4376755

Bet your hubby is worth more than a thousand valentine cards though! … Bet your hubby is worth more than a thousand valentine cards though! :thumbsup:

is he :w00t:
just kidding :giggle:

i got chocloates ( non diabetic so i cant eat them !) a teddy a big helium baloon .. he paid for my recent guitar hero world tour band thing , a lovey wall plaque thingy , and a doz roses and hes taking me out for dinner this evening . and a card
he got a helium baloon in a box with a huge heart shaped box of thorntons ,a card , and a bottle of jack daniels . rest of his to come . he wants some 360 games that arnt out yet so i wrote him an iou for those
not bad after 11 years of marriage and 28 years of knowing each other we met when he was 9 and i was 14

oh he got me torchwood season 2 aswell

i take back everything i said about my hubby :oops:
he's just come in with a card and a dozen red roses, a bunch of carnations and a dvd for tonight.... bless him.... how did i have so little faith :oops:

Banned

lyndsbowes;4377254

i take back everything i said about my hubby :oops:he's just come in with … i take back everything i said about my hubby :oops:he's just come in with a card and a dozen red roses, a bunch of carnations and a dvd for tonight.... bless him.... how did i have so little faith :oops:

I know your Aln loves you with all his heart x x

DLM;4377377

I know your Aln loves you with all his heart x x

i do too just didn't think he'd get me owt.... how wrong was i.... feel guilty now lol

hope you're good sweetie xx

Banned

lyndsbowes;4377384

i do too just didn't think he'd get me owt.... how wrong was i.... feel … i do too just didn't think he'd get me owt.... how wrong was i.... feel guilty now lol hope you're good sweetie xx

He has given you 2 gorgeous little boy's what more do you need x x

DLM;4377395

He has given you 2 gorgeous little boy's what more do you need x x

very true hunny xx

guv;4376543

I've got 19[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"]([COLOR="RoyalBlue"]but I sent … I've got 19[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"]([COLOR="RoyalBlue"]but I sent them all - does that still count[/COLOR]?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/valentines/thfox_emoticons-28.gifNo it doesn't!!
So here's one for you

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/valentines/Valentines9Small.jpg

edna_clouds;4376659

nope... nothing for me.. Even the postman thought it was funny..:x.. I … nope... nothing for me.. Even the postman thought it was funny..:x.. I don't think I've ever had one so it hasn't been a mussive shock..:oops:

hi edna doesn't your wife get you a valentines card? :?

i gots non.. but i knew i wasnt anyway.. but still, pah

Ive never had a valentines card ever

i got a card a dozen red roses and a album, i didn't even buy him anything:oops:

none for me :-(

no one loves meeeeeeeee

I got one, a teddy, box of choccies and a bag of love burger sweets, and we going out tonight for a meal.

I got him a card and a toblerone lol

guv;4376543

I've got 19[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"](but I sent them all - does that … I've got 19[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"](but I sent them all - does that still count?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

trog0;4376743

None at all for me :? I must of sent them to the wrong address :oops:

In same club. ..... Justifies it by saying to self would be a pity to cut down trees to send a quick love note. (Justification not really working) :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient11
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...33
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?22

See more discussions