So whos happy tonight!

anyone? everyone?

36 Comments

Don't worry, be Happy X)

I'm not unhappy. I'd be happier with cake

50p chocolate oranges... I'm ecstatic!! X)

psychobitchfromhell

I was craving for some chocolate today

I'm happy now I've taken my meds.

6 comments and nobody has asked fatty if he is happy! terrible community

Are you happy dude?

summerof76

I was craving for some chocolate today

As I mentioned earlier , I still have two Easter eggs left . Never seem to get round to chocolate . Have some mince pies somewhere , may crack on with those

Original Poster

oUkTuRkEyIII

6 comments and nobody has asked fatty if he is happy! terrible community … 6 comments and nobody has asked fatty if he is happy! terrible community :pAre you happy dude?

Its got comments so yes i am happy bored but happy

Go fatty!

fattyuk

I am booored, tried playing a few games today but wasnt feeling it. Played RE5 and The Crew. I am that bored I am watching Pitch Perfect on Channel 4

fattyuk

Telly's rubbish innt this year ? That said seven brides for seven brothers was on earlier . Like a good old musical

Original Poster

oUkTuRkEyIII

I am booored, tried playing a few games today but wasnt feeling it. … I am booored, tried playing a few games today but wasnt feeling it. Played RE5 and The Crew. I am that bored I am watching Pitch Perfect on Channel 4

I got that trash on aswell, same i tried playing bf1 and abit of cs.

Since buying a new monitor just for games, i aint played any!

psychobitchfromhell

Highlight of my day yesterday. My daughter is 2 and we got her chocolate cake for after her dinner yesterday and after one bite she looked at me and said this is the best choc choc cake ever.

Original Poster

chimp14uk

Go fatty!

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/Pjs1kqtH1KTaU/200w.gif#19[/img]

psychobitchfromhell

Telly's rubbish innt this year ? That said seven brides for seven … Telly's rubbish innt this year ? That said seven brides for seven brothers was on earlier . Like a good old musical

I don't think battlefield is all that, I think I got bored after a week. I think i am done with FPS MP games.

Original Poster

oUkTuRkEyIII

I don't think battlefield is all that, I think I got bored after a week. … I don't think battlefield is all that, I think I got bored after a week. I think i am done with FPS MP games.

I signed upto ea access just so i could play the single player as i got 10hour trial for it,

I am kinda done with fps aswell, ive spent 18months playing nothing but cs:go

oUkTuRkEyIII

I don't think battlefield is all that, I think I got bored after a week. … I don't think battlefield is all that, I think I got bored after a week. I think i am done with FPS MP games.

Replied to wrong comment I think

oUkTuRkEyIII

6 comments and nobody has asked fatty if he is happy! terrible community … 6 comments and nobody has asked fatty if he is happy! terrible community :pAre you happy dude?

I was brought up to believe that it is rude to answer a question with another question

Original Poster

mutley1

I was brought up to believe that it is rude to answer a question with … I was brought up to believe that it is rude to answer a question with another question

questionception?

Now all the stress of Christmas is done I can actually enjoy it, i'm happy
Edited by: "Mandz27" 27th Dec 2016

yeah pee off christmas and do one X)
https://admin.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/angry-dance.gif
Edited by: "CookinBat" 27th Dec 2016

I'm having palpitations from eating too much chocolate. So, yeah.

I am feeling a little gay tonight

no not a dwarf

miles136

I am feeling a little gay tonightno not a dwarf

X)

oUkTuRkEyIII

Replied to wrong comment I think

Good cos I hadn't a Scooby doo what any of that meant

yeah all good, christmas over for another year, thanks jesus (for only having one birthday a year)

miles136

I am feeling a little gay tonightno not a dwarf

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4a/11/1c/4a111cefb139e10a03868e3635e50185.gif

psychobitchfromhell

Telly's rubbish innt this year ? That said seven brides for seven … Telly's rubbish innt this year ? That said seven brides for seven brothers was on earlier . Like a good old musical

I likes West side Story

fattyuk

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/Pjs1kqtH1KTaU/200w.gif#19[/img]

Thank god it wasn't a Newcastle fan giggling his tummy X)

dunno

I'm having palpitations from eating too much chocolate. So, yeah.

Sharing is for caring, where do you live??? X)

biddilybah

summerof76

Sharing is for caring, where do you live??? X)

There's plenty left. But you'll have to let yourself in as I can no longer get up off the sofa.

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/620*465/robert.gibbs2.jpg
X)

summerof76

I likes West side Story

That was on straight after . Can't beat a good old musical . None offenders stuff though

fattyuk

think princess23 is bored too - perhaps you could get together?

Original Poster

joesmum

think princess23 is bored too - perhaps you could get together?

not bored anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764084
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1869
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846117
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?66

See more discussions