Groups

So who's off to glastonbury this week on here?

Just packing all my stuff up ready for the journey down, we set off on tuesday morning and will be at the site for gates opening first thing on wednesday.
    The weather forcast is looking ok at the moment but on past experience i'm not taking anyting for granted.

can't wait though, bring it on.

anyone esle going?

18 Comments

So who's off to glastonbury this week on here?

nope, hope that answers your question

Original Poster

numptyj;8872796

nope, hope that answers your question

well i was hoping people who were actually going would reply, but thanks

I know lol

yep this glasto virgin is going

I'm Not going, but to everyone that is going, Have fun and enjoy yourselfs !

Original Poster

tinktink;8872819

yep this glasto virgin is going

first timer? you'll love it, but don't forget to pack you wellies just in case ;-)

Yes I'll be there. How many people do you think will be watching the football on Wed? (I'm looking for actual figures)

souljacker;8872834

first timer? you'll love it, but don't forget to pack you wellies just in … first timer? you'll love it, but don't forget to pack you wellies just in case ;-)

got everything sorted, but am a 40 Virgin, ;-) and I just don't know where to stay, was looking at kidney mead or oxyley

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8872850

Yes I'll be there. How many people do you think will be watching the … Yes I'll be there. How many people do you think will be watching the football on Wed? (I'm looking for actual figures)

Original Poster

tinktink;8872857

got everything sorted, but am a 40 Virgin, ;-) and I just don't know … got everything sorted, but am a 40 Virgin, ;-) and I just don't know where to stay, was looking at kidney mead or oxyley

kidney mead is a good spot, i'll be in the family camping this year as i bringing the little one

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8872850

Yes I'll be there. How many people do you think will be watching the … Yes I'll be there. How many people do you think will be watching the football on Wed? (I'm looking for actual figures)

i went when they showed the euro quarter final against portugal and the pyramid field was full

souljacker;8872881

kidney mead is a good spot, i'll be in the family camping this year as i … kidney mead is a good spot, i'll be in the family camping this year as i bringing the little one :)i went when they showed the euro quarter final against portugal and the pyramid field was full

Yes should all be fine this year. Last year when the rugby was on I couldn't believe the amount of people that wanted to watch it on a sat afternoon and not watch the bands. As it was only on on the big screen near the queens head stage it just turned into gridlock. I had to call security to stop people adding to it.:oops:

is it miles to kidney mead, ? and is it the best place to stay, am thinking am a bit old for pen hill

Original Poster

tinktink;8872958

is it miles to kidney mead, ? and is it the best place to stay, am … is it miles to kidney mead, ? and is it the best place to stay, am thinking am a bit old for pen hill

depend what car park you are coming from, pannards is near to the west ones

we are going as well, this will be our 4th year now. going to be in park home ground if we can. We always park in the west car parks now, can't be doing with the hill of death on the way out on a monday

Original Poster

fanta123;8874992

we are going as well, this will be our 4th year now. going to be in park … we are going as well, this will be our 4th year now. going to be in park home ground if we can. We always park in the west car parks now, can't be doing with the hill of death on the way out on a monday

i think we'll be sticking to the west car parks too as thats always where we'e parked, even though we'll have a bit of a hike to get to the family camping this year

Original Poster

looking at the weather forecast on country file it's going to be a hot one..please let this be true, put the wellies away for once and get out the sun scream

I'm going too, I'm going to be a 38 year old Glasto virgin.

tinktink;8872857

got everything sorted, but am a 40 Virgin, ;-) and I just don't know … got everything sorted, but am a 40 Virgin, ;-) and I just don't know where to stay, was looking at kidney mead or oxyley

Kidney mead or Pennards hill.

Can everyone who goes please wear a HUKD shirt so it makes it easy for me to know who I should avoid :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45

See more discussions