Groups

So who's out tonight?

Ok so i've had the worst start to the new year, one thing after the other,it has really been pants!

So my thinking is, it REALLY can't get worse, so i've decided to start again, tonight is my new new years eve!

I've started celebrating already, musics up loud, positivity all the way! Going to have a really fab night tonight with my girlies

So come on guys, who has plans tonight?

Who's going to be around late for after pub chats?

oh and Happy New Year!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

76 Comments

Off out for a meal and then to the panto lol

HNY too hun xx

have fun!

Banned

well you can't beat me for a bad xmas.

sacked from work (im going to tribunal...hearing in march)
    radiator leaked, flooding my room
    bought a new phone from play.com....I received a used broken phone.

can anyone beat that?

choc1969;4015406

Off out for a meal and then to the panto lolHNY too hun xx

+1

I'm going with Choc, says she's got something planned for me :oops:

Original Poster

davedave3;4015437

well you can't beat me for a bad xmas.sacked from work (im going to … well you can't beat me for a bad xmas.sacked from work (im going to tribunal...hearing in march)radiator leaked, flooding my roombought a new phone from play.com....I received a used broken phone.can anyone beat that?

awww soz to hear that, think positive, good will come im sure :-D ive had no heating/hot water on and off since september, been told pretty much constantly there was no problem, its in my head, various parts changed, still not right, now the whole system trips my electrics! so got nothing at all! but thats only the tip of my problems!

I've been off my feet ill with a bad virus since the evening of Tuesday, December 23rd - missed Christmas (was in a fever) and didn't really see the New Year in (was out of it after being sick in the toilet, on & off, for eight hours).

Best thing is I'm planning to go back to work this Monday! lol

davedave3;4015437

well you can't beat me for a bad xmas.sacked from work (im going to … well you can't beat me for a bad xmas.sacked from work (im going to tribunal...hearing in march)radiator leaked, flooding my roombought a new phone from play.com....I received a used broken phone.can anyone beat that?

That's terrible mate - put's things in perspective when that happens to you. Here's hoping things work out better for you and you get a decent redundancy package out of them.

Scotty Boy;4015478

I've been off my feet ill with a bad virus since the evening of Tuesday, … I've been off my feet ill with a bad virus since the evening of Tuesday, December 23rd - missed Christmas (was in a fever) and didn't really see the New Year in (was out of it after being sick in the toilet, on & off, for eight hours).Best thing is I'm planning to go back to work this Monday! lol

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Impact"]
    Happy new year 2010![/FONT][/SIZE]

You were ill for longer than you thought. I'm sorry.

robtallica;4015452

+1I'm going with Choc, says she's got something planned for me :oops:

:whistling: you better believe it baby :-D

choc1969;4015576

:whistling: you better believe it baby :-D

As long as I don't receive death by chocolate I'm up for pretty much anything (not involving farm animals).

Original Poster

robtallica;4015629

As long as I don't receive death by chocolate I'm up for pretty much … As long as I don't receive death by chocolate I'm up for pretty much anything (not involving farm animals).

just any other animal?

loupomm;4015639

just any other animal?

interesting ;-)

robtallica;4015629

As long as I don't receive death by chocolate I'm up for pretty much … As long as I don't receive death by chocolate I'm up for pretty much anything (not involving farm animals).

only animals hides :thumbsup:

loupomm;4015639

just any other animal?

lol only animals I like are wild women

choc1969;4015668

interesting ;-)

shushhh! you know me better than that!

Original Poster

are you 2 really out together tonight??

loupomm;4015824

are you 2 really out together tonight??

lol no just playing - I see it worked:p

Original Poster

robtallica;4015843

lol no just playing - I see it worked:p

oh you meanie! cant believe i ALMOST believed you lol

im out with a hukd'er tonight!! wohooo i wanna go now!!!!

loupomm;4015872

oh you meanie! cant believe i ALMOST believed you lol im out with a … oh you meanie! cant believe i ALMOST believed you lol im out with a hukd'er tonight!! wohooo i wanna go now!!!!

Sounds great, is it a guy or a girl?

RE choc: we play about alot cos we get on like a house on fire on here, I gotta soft spot for the lady:oops:

Original Poster

robtallica;4015919

Sounds great, is it a guy or a girl?RE choc: we play about alot cos we … Sounds great, is it a guy or a girl?RE choc: we play about alot cos we get on like a house on fire on here, I gotta soft spot for the lady:oops:

awwwwww isn't that sweet!

a girl, Tracy013 lol

loupomm;4015989

awwwwww isn't that sweet!a girl, Tracy013 lol

yeah your right - I am sweet. I should rep you but I don't do that.

Ah I know, girl with a rather dark portrait as here avvy (I think)

Original Poster

robtallica;4016028

yeah your right - I am sweet. I should rep you but I don't do that.Ah I … yeah your right - I am sweet. I should rep you but I don't do that.Ah I know, girl with a rather dark portrait as here avvy (I think)

yup :-D

jellybaby22;4016134

wish I was out tonight....another night in front of the tv for … wish I was out tonight....another night in front of the tv for me...:cry:have fun loupomm.....Im jealous...:giggle:

I'll fly up and take you out tonight (if I'm on a promise)

jellybaby22;4016227

:lol: :lol:a promise of what indeed......:p

lol :oops:

It involves rolling around naked.

Original Poster

robtallica;4016288

lol :oops:It involves rolling around naked.

that it? :?

http://shelovestoknit.typepad.com/she_loves_to_knit/images/naked_people_happy_new_year.jpg

jtx;4017498

:oops: just realised how that is done.......:w00t:

robtallica;4015919

Sounds great, is it a guy or a girl?RE choc: we play about alot cos we … Sounds great, is it a guy or a girl?RE choc: we play about alot cos we get on like a house on fire on here, I gotta soft spot for the lady:oops:

awww Rob, luv ya too baby.......well off out now to use the Pizza Express deal and then scream at Bobby Davro in Panto :-D

xx

catch you all later!!

another night in for me :roll:

have fun choc

going out is overrated

black gerbil1;4017598

going out is overrated

thank goodness for that! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mind you i think we will freeze! its ffffff cold!

then again not that better indoors with no heating lol

Go out and have some fun, forget your heating until you get home:)

Nice quite night in for us (if you know what i mean:oops:)

Original Poster

jtx;4018012

Go out and have some fun, forget your heating until you get home:)

yeah thats the plan, i'll be so intoxicated i wont need heating :-D

loupomm;4018404

yeah thats the plan, i'll be so intoxicated i wont need heating :-D

get an electric blanket, its so lovely you wouldnt wanna leave home

loupomm;4017707

mind you i think we will freeze! its ffffff cold!then again not that … mind you i think we will freeze! its ffffff cold!then again not that better indoors with no heating lol

It is freezing out there, it has been all day.....And you're not far from me Lou...So wrap up warm and have a great night:)

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4018422

get an electric blanket, its so lovely you wouldnt wanna leave home

or a man? :whistling:

Original Poster

Train Driver;4018429

It is freezing out there, it has been all day.....And you're not far from … It is freezing out there, it has been all day.....And you're not far from me Lou...So wrap up warm and have a great night:)

thank you, intend to, in fact we usually walk but we have opted for a cab :w00t: pushing the boat out :-D

loupomm;4018430

Too cold out there for men:w00t:

loupomm;4018430

yea i know! :oops:

electric blankets arent annoying though :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions