Groups

So who's routing for England shortly?

Well, I have everything crossed that they can beat Israel or we're on the way to being stuffed.

17 Comments

I'll keep my fingers well and truely crossed - will only have it on in the background though.

Banned

Best get my lucky England panties on:-D

disease

Well, I have everything crossed that they can beat Israel or we're on the … Well, I have everything crossed that they can beat Israel or we're on the way to being stuffed.

:giggle: i dont thinks so my prediction is 1 nill to us however if we draw or lose steve may start to sweat

Original Poster

ryancs

:giggle: i dont thinks so my prediction is 1 nill to us however if we … :giggle: i dont thinks so my prediction is 1 nill to us however if we draw or lose steve may start to sweat

Me too! I've had a fiver on them to win:whistling:

disease

Well, I have everything crossed that they can beat Israel or we're on the … Well, I have everything crossed that they can beat Israel or we're on the way to being stuffed.

Too true, especially with Russia 1-0 up at the moment

Original Poster

1-0 yes

2-0...

Banned

What a goal by Owen.

Banned

Prissymiss

Best get my lucky England panties on:-D

ewwww those unwashed ones:whistling:

dog_cop

That you were asking if you could buy??!?

Banned

dog_cop

No they are a lovely red and white england pair. Always from my sweet smelling underwear drawer.

Some of us do our laundry you know:thumbsup:

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

That you were asking if you could buy??!?

I forwarded you the pm of him asking.

Banged to rights Guv:thumbsup:

Banned

Prissymiss

I forwarded you the pm of him asking.Banged to rights Guv:thumbsup:

ha ha nice try apple catchers:-( ... there again it looks like rain tonight s might need a tent at the bbq to keep dry :giggle:

Banned

dog_cop

ha ha nice try apple catchers:-( ... there again it looks like rain … ha ha nice try apple catchers:-( ... there again it looks like rain tonight s might need a tent at the bbq to keep dry :giggle:

Beautiful peach, just cos you are not getting a bite there's no need to be spiteful.

Banned

Prissymiss

Beautiful peach, just cos you are not getting a bite there's no need to … Beautiful peach, just cos you are not getting a bite there's no need to be spiteful.

sorry you have a face like a peach? football peach ?:giggle:

Banned

dog_cop

sorry you have a face like a peach? football peach ?:giggle:

When you confiscate items you should hand them in, not take them. Go and get some sleep.

Original Poster

Prissymiss

Beautiful peach, just cos you are not getting a bite there's no need to … Beautiful peach, just cos you are not getting a bite there's no need to be spiteful.

I've just come indoors from having a barbe (forgot to mention the 2 bottles of wine) and I'm with you girl - nothing like supportive undies - truss comes to mind!!:roll:
    Off to watch the proms now - ta ta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions