Groups

So who's selling unwanted christmas presents

Banned
    Who's getting rid of their unwanted items

20 Comments

I loved all mine :-)

My son only dislikes one, a diary with pink on it! he looked at it and burst into tears!

Banned

I might have to sell my body soon.

I am that skint X)

Banned

deek72

I got £5 in a card off my mum?

Aw bless.

My christmas money is helping pay the mortgage.

Thank god I have my bf to look after me.

DLM

I might have to sell my body soon.I am that skint X)

I'll take an arm!

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I'll take an arm!

It's a bit hairy

Banned

deek72

I meant for your body

You are far toooooooooo generous

DLM

I might have to sell my body soon.I am that skint X)

i've reported and asked for this to be moved to fs
    remember you must state a price but can accept offers of less than asking price
    oh and probably best to get payment first for those with little feedback

Banned

loved all mine, didnt get much my daughter ( 18 months ) got tons so seeing her happy as my greatest present.

michelleleemoo

i've reported and asked for this to be moved to fsremember you must state … i've reported and asked for this to be moved to fsremember you must state a price but can accept offers of less than asking priceoh and probably best to get payment first for those with little feedback

X)

Banned

michelleleemoo

i've reported and asked for this to be moved to fsremember you must state … i've reported and asked for this to be moved to fsremember you must state a price but can accept offers of less than asking priceoh and probably best to get payment first for those with little feedback

that made me crack up

Banned

deek72

I know.:D Off to my niece's now for dinner. Enjoy the rest of your day … I know.:D Off to my niece's now for dinner. Enjoy the rest of your day and catch you later (I'll try to not spend my £5 :D)

Enjoy

deek72

She'll have to wait 7 days though as she'e mentioned it here (she'll … She'll have to wait 7 days though as she'e mentioned it here (she'll probably have thought better of it by then knowing my luck :()

well prob best to risk dealing by pm, make sure you get a phone number and pay by paypal (not gift)

right i'm off for a nice big bubble bath, got all exicted by santa's present this morning and it went everywhere, knew I shouldn't have shook it

BFN

michelleleemoo

i dont sell my unwanted gifts. I regift them next year. Ive done most of my shopping for next year!

lmao that's exactly what i was thinking

Banned

leecroot

i dont sell my unwanted gifts. I regift them next year. Ive done most of … i dont sell my unwanted gifts. I regift them next year. Ive done most of my shopping for next year!

Me too (_;)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/PDJones/th_DSC02204.jpg

I think my daughter will be... something is telling me she wasnt happy about her presents this morning.

Banned

Aww bless her ^^^^^

I have just received a sock teddy oO

I got ghds from the bro and soap and glory stuff and a coat of my mum not been up to the fellas yet so dnt no what e got me but I've done okay also mums giving me money to spend in sales x

..........So who's selling unwanted christmas presents .........

I have some I got at Christmas 1982 if there any good ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions