so whos started putting their decorations up?

19 replies
Found 22nd Nov 2009
we have
got loads to do first party on fri night

19 Comments

not putting any decs up yet but first xmas night out next Saturday! Cant wait!

Its November :whistling:

[SIZE="3"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]
[SIZE="6"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]

Me!!
started putting up the lights outside as they take about 2 weeks to do, got the trimmings & 1 of my trees up, all vintage

I still have balloonns from last year... just the three though. Rather small and sad looking...

black gerbil1;6970007

[SIZE="3"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]date: November 22nd … [SIZE="3"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="5"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]

QFT

We always put ours up the weekend closest to the 15th

first sunday in december we always do them

last weekend in november mine always go up, oooo next saturday!!!

Have a tree up, but only to test it. Bought it from the QVC outlet shop and wanted to make sure it was all there and working. Its 7.5 ft tall with 700 bulbs on it. Debating whether to leave it up or take it down and put it back up on the 1st December.

Nowt on it though, just the lights, and will stay like that until its proper time to put decs up.

Next weekend for us

i wont be doing mine till the 12th of dec x

KazzyD;6970142

Have a tree up, but only to test it. Bought it from the QVC outlet shop … Have a tree up, but only to test it. Bought it from the QVC outlet shop and wanted to make sure it was all there and working. Its 7.5 ft tall with 700 bulbs on it. Debating whether to leave it up or take it down and put it back up on the 1st December.Nowt on it though, just the lights, and will stay like that until its proper time to put decs up.

May as well stay up now it's there

We have a few decorations up... only because I bought them and it was easier to put them up than put them away

black gerbil1;6970007

[SIZE="3"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]date: November 22nd … [SIZE="3"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="5"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE][SIZE="6"]date: November 22nd [/SIZE]

+1

No, hubby won't let me :x but hopefully next weekend:-D

i always go with 12 days before and 12 days after!

Original Poster

im sure most of the lights are up in your towns
anyway our take four days to put up and we have got a busy week ahead of us so we always choose the quiet sunday nights to start
got four xmas trees to decorate and all the doors, fireplaces, bars etc
it looks great here xmas time
real traditional gold red and green

Original Poster

wulshaz;6970768

i always go with 12 days before and 12 days after!

ours come down end of december

hubby says i have to put them up earlier this year! so if i do they will be coming down quicker than 12 days!

sancho1983;6970049

QFTWe always put ours up the weekend closest to the 15th

That's when I usually do it but not sure this year as I dunno where I will be living
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions