Groups

So whos up waiting for the khan fight

This fight should be good thou with nate campbell vs victor ortiz

48 Comments

Me... don't really know much about any of the "warm up fights" though... Might watch some MLB while I wait for the main event...

What channel is it on and what time does it start thanks

GQ Man;8617635

What channel is it on and what time does it start thanks

ITV1, Undercard is on now

Banned

yep, did you watch the mitchell fight earlier???

Banned

here we gooooooo

Banned

im here

Banned

what a funny looking ref lol

daz1981;8617666

what a funny looking ref lol

Was thinking the same, his pants are pulled up a bit high :w00t:

Banned

why did paulio do david brent?

Banned

they are in america lol....looks like he should be in super mario

rattled khan

Banned

not much in this.....bit of show boating from paulie atm

khan missing too many shots

Khan defo took that round.

Banned

we watchin the same fight....?

Banned

round 6 much better......khan getting into his stride

usniff;8617681

we watchin the same fight....?

Why, he most definitely took that last round too :thumbsup:

Banned

KazzyD;8617683

Why, he most definitely took that last round too :thumbsup:

was at casper matey soz you just too quick on the post before i got it in lol

khan should win on points... KO looking unlikely... not been a brilliant spectacle but latter rounds seem to be getting better

Banned

usniff;8617685

was at casper matey soz you just too quick on the post before i got it in … was at casper matey soz you just too quick on the post before i got it in lol

that was back in round 3......paulie was showboating, khan was missing shots

usniff;8617685

was at casper matey soz you just too quick on the post before i got it in … was at casper matey soz you just too quick on the post before i got it in lol

Ok, lol, these rounds just get going and the bell goes, just too short :thumbsup:

Banned

casparwhite;8617687

that was back in round 3......paulie was showboating, khan was missing … that was back in round 3......paulie was showboating, khan was missing shots

khan has lost one round, 2 at a push, so missing shots or not, hes miles infront and a certain to win - **** fight tho

Khan needs to put him down in this round .

Banned

usniff;8617689

khan has lost one round, 2 at a push, so missing shots or not, hes miles … khan has lost one round, 2 at a push, so missing shots or not, hes miles infront and a certain to win - **** fight tho

yes now........it wasnt like that when i posted tho

now he can smell blood....go for ko

round 9.....

Banned

ref will stop this

will last distance

Banned

khan will wanna get him in this round......hatton had him rd 11

Banned

done it round 11

Banned

yahya300785;8617695

will last distance

amazin... hope you didnt put money on it

casparwhite;8617696

khan will wanna get him in this round......hatton had him rd 11

You were right, and he did :thumbsup:

Good fight :thumbsup:

usniff;8617698

amazin... hope you didnt put money on it

Good thing am broke otherwise cudav lost a few bob lol ....

Banned

well i said the ref looked stupid and now he proved he is actually stupid by stopping the fight what a tit

wanted to see khan knock him out

was good to see them hug and talk afterwards good sportsmanship

Just come in, thought might get the end. Suppose a download tomorrow will show a good fight? Amir looked like he'd had a tough fight?

Banned

how annoying is this guy to listen to sounds like something out of south park

Banned

roach smokes crack right ??

oh poo wish i wouldnt have made fun his head shakes and stuff looks like he is ill

daz1981;8617707

roach smokes crack right ??oh poo wish i wouldnt have made fun his head … roach smokes crack right ??oh poo wish i wouldnt have made fun his head shakes and stuff looks like he is ill

Why make fun of someone so great? Khan is lucky to have got him as a coach.

Banned

anthonyt;8617709

Why make fun of someone so great? Khan is lucky to have got him as a … Why make fun of someone so great? Khan is lucky to have got him as a coach.

i know khan is lucky to have him, i was merely pointing out he speaks like hes on crack thats all, i like the guy great guy for the boxing world:thumbsup:

daz1981;8617710

i know khan is lucky to have him, i was merely pointing out he speaks … i know khan is lucky to have him, i was merely pointing out he speaks like hes on crack thats all, i like the guy great guy for the boxing world:thumbsup:

Well if you had Parkinson's I suppose you would talk like you was on Crack then?

At least he is carrying on something he loves and is dedicated to, and trying to carry on his legacy.

Banned

anthonyt;8617711

Well if you had Parkinson's I suppose you would talk like you was on … Well if you had Parkinson's I suppose you would talk like you was on Crack then?At least he is carrying on something he loves and is dedicated to, and trying to carry on his legacy.

i did point out i shouldnt have made fun after realising he was ill. go to bed and stop being stupid:thumbsup:

daz1981;8617712

i did point out i shouldnt have made fun after realising he was ill. go … i did point out i shouldnt have made fun after realising he was ill. go to bed and stop being stupid:thumbsup:

Well why not just change your comment before posting it? As you have just pointed out, you realised your error before posting so why not just change it?

You did not EDIT your post. You posted it knowing what you was posting. So why post.

Gutted maybe next time.:x

danmc;8617715

Gutted maybe next time.:x

Khan is going to end up like Mayweather. So Cocky but so good. Gonna be hard to beat him.

Hopefully he can take America better than Hatton Did
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions