Groups

So why did you choose that nick - ANY SECRETS OR STORIES LOL

Banned
    Any special reason for you chosing the nick that you did? Just asking as someone just messaged me about the Dell_in_the_bed bit lol so to kick the thread off

Dell: A few of my old friends call me that ..

In_the_bed bit, when honesty not sure, could be becaused I was half zonked out in my bed when I made my account or simply that I am allowed to work from home and am normally either on my table or my bed when knocking of a few things

So whats the story/secret, if there is any

96 Comments

Banned

My initials, that boring :-D

Colour of my skin and year of birth lol

Original Poster Banned

D L M

I am trying to guess your name

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;2794309

Colour of my skin and year of birth lol

damn and I could never figure that out :w00t:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794310

D L M I am trying to guess your name

That will keep you entertained for about 5 minutes :-D

My initials : AHH

Banned

its a long story

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2794323

That will keep you entertained for about 5 minutes :-D

It did for two minutes and then I gave up :w00t:

Nice pic BTW

Scream;2794328

My initials : AHH

lol you made me laugh matey :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fragaliciousbob;2794343

its a long story

My nosyself is all attentive

Banned

I will give you some clue's:

1st name: sunrise

middle name: First name of Jamie Redknapp's missus

my names rob clough, theres also another guy on here with the same last name, we shared a sentimental moment for a while

Banned

well i got it from playing call of duty 2 on the xbox 360 and being amazingly good with frag grenades when a friend of mine said "my go your fragalicious" so i added my name to it as well and there you have it

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2794359

I will give you some clue's:1st name: sunrisemiddle name: First name of … I will give you some clue's:1st name: sunrisemiddle name: First name of Jamie Redknapp's missus

Is she hot

DLM;2794359

I will give you some clue's:1st name: sunrisemiddle name: First name of … I will give you some clue's:1st name: sunrisemiddle name: First name of Jamie Redknapp's missus

Dawn Louise M?????

Original Poster Banned

Cluffy321;2794363

my names rob clough, theres also another guy on here with the same last … my names rob clough, theres also another guy on here with the same last name, we shared a sentimental moment for a while

lmao :thumbsup:

DLM;2794359

Your poor husband, waking up at the carack of dawn every day :whistling:

When i was youger my nickname was peo, and my friend had dude on his e-mail address, so i copied, in 1999, use the same name everywhere :thumbsup:

Banned

Scream;2794385

Dawn Louise M?????

Vey good, well done.

Original Poster Banned

fragaliciousbob;2794380

well i got it from playing call of duty 2 on the xbox 360 and being … well i got it from playing call of duty 2 on the xbox 360 and being amazingly good with frag grenades when a friend of mine said "my go your fragalicious" so i added my name to it as well and there you have it

And some repute for writing the long - and interesting - story cheers

Banned

peodude;2794388

Your poor husband, waking up at the carack of dawn every day … Your poor husband, waking up at the carack of dawn every day :whistling:When i was youger my nickname was peo, and my friend had dude on his e-mail address, so i copied, in 1999, use the same name everywhere :thumbsup:

He isn't my husband and i have heard it all before :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2794393

Vey good, well done.

It was on the tip of my tongue as well ....

Original Poster Banned

peodude;2794388

Your poor husband, waking up at the carack of dawn every day … Your poor husband, waking up at the carack of dawn every day :whistling:When i was youger my nickname was peo, and my friend had dude on his e-mail address, so i copied, in 1999, use the same name everywhere :thumbsup:

Nice one matey

Banned

ODB...like the rapper...

U can guess the rest after knowing what ODB stands for

Banned

ODB_69;2794405

ODB...like the rapper...U can guess the rest after knowing what ODB … ODB...like the rapper...U can guess the rest after knowing what ODB stands for

I know your name, nah nah nah nah ;-)

Banned

DLM;2794412

I know your name, nah nah nah nah ;-)

What my real name?

Its not exactly a secret....

Banned

ODB_69;2794420

What my real name?Its not exactly a secret....

Oh and i thought i was oh so privledged

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2794405

ODB...like the rapper...U can guess the rest after knowing what ODB … ODB...like the rapper...U can guess the rest after knowing what ODB stands for

I was thinking of using ODB-69 on my msn for a while after reading your posts but that would have been too unoriginal then :oops:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794435

I was thinking of using ODB-69 on my msn for a while after reading your … I was thinking of using ODB-69 on my msn for a while after reading your posts but that would have been too unoriginal then :oops:

lol...my MSN is ODB...so if u chat to people on here they might get confused lol

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2794440

lol...my MSN is ODB...so if u chat to people on here they might get … lol...my MSN is ODB...so if u chat to people on here they might get confused lol

I know and plus you are cool enough to carry ODB I will struggle

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794448

I know and plus you are cool enough to carry ODB I will struggle

I know...see the shirt!

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2794467

I know...see the shirt!

****in 'ell I missed that :oops: enough of you know time to hunt some babes down lolllzzz jetting out to grab myself some dinner in about five minutes I will speak to you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

edit: Dont get worried with the words babes and dinner written in such close proximity

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794486

****in 'ell I missed that :oops: enough of you know time to hunt some … ****in 'ell I missed that :oops: enough of you know time to hunt some babes down lolllzzz jetting out to grab myself some dinner in about five minutes I will speak to you all tomorrow :thumbsup:edit: Dont get worried with the words babes and dinner written in such close proximity

Enjoy your tea, dinner is for posh people.

Catch you later dude ;-)

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2794508

Enjoy your tea, dinner is for posh people.Catch you later dude ;-)

Posh :? I am still struggling to buy a car here

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794514

Posh :? I am still struggling to buy a car here

Call dinner, tea then like us common northern monkey's

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2794524

Call dinner, tea then like us common northern monkey's

Dinner, its 2300 hrs here love :roll:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794536

Dinner, its 2300 hrs here love :roll:

Ok love, you are sounding more northern now :-D

Wanted Raptor On Ebay This Was A Suggestion

Dell_in_the_bed;2794310

...I am allowed to work from home and am normally on my bed when knocking … ...I am allowed to work from home and am normally on my bed when knocking of a few things

Sounds a cushty job, just make sure you don't go blind :thumbsup:

im janet partner is ed wanted jananded on ebay but ended up with this

Original Poster Banned

jah128;2794599

Sounds a cushty job, just make sure you don't go blind :thumbsup:

Thats what I thought when I was told about it, before joining ... been under depression for a few weeks now if that answers your question

DLM;2794359

dawn louise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1532
      2. Dashcam question512
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111

See more discussions