pretty obvious if you read what the mods said

o and read the rules aswell

Weren't you PM'd?

hncb0809;7036982

pretty obvious if you read what the mods saido and read the rules aswell

thesaint;7036987

Weren't you PM'd?

(you changed your post!!)
    Actually no its not obvious....it would be obvious if he was the OP but he wasn't.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7037020

(you changed your post!!)Actually no its not obvious....it would be … (you changed your post!!)Actually no its not obvious....it would be obvious if he was the OP but he wasn't.

still dont get it,just posted that came back to the pc and had a ban,someone exsplain fully please:thumbsup:

You made 2 different threads in 2 days?

can't see any reason why you should have been banned, have you asked a mod?

borolad94;7037075

You made 2 different threads in 2 days?

it's not his thread

Original Poster

souljacker;7037080

can't see any reason why you should have been banned, have you asked a … can't see any reason why you should have been banned, have you asked a mod?

yeer but no response,pm'd last week:whistling:

souljacker;7037083

it's not his thread

:oops: oops. My bad....

JACKIT99;7037090

yeer but no response,pm'd last week:whistling:

looks to me like they banned the wrong person, and if they did don't expect them to own up or apologise

Its because you have made a comment thats not relevant to the sale, this give the thread an unfair bump. Like i said previous before jumpoing down his neck,....ITS NOT HIS THREAD, gosh read!

Lulu'sMammy;7037138

Its because you have made a comment thats not relevant to the sale, this … Its because you have made a comment thats not relevant to the sale, this give the thread an unfair bump. Like i said previous before jumpoing down his neck,....ITS NOT HIS THREAD, gosh read!

you don't get banned for making a comment that isn't relevant to the thread, if you did there would be people getting banned all the time on here

souljacker;7037162

you don't get banned for making a comment that isn't relevant to the … you don't get banned for making a comment that isn't relevant to the thread, if you did there would be people getting banned all the time on here

Actually yes you do...and it was a suspension not a ban.

Lulu'sMammy;7037182

Actually yes you do...and it was a suspension not a ban.

well the mods mest be very selective with this rule because people troll other peoples for sale threads all the time and don't get suspended

souljacker;7037197

well the mods mest be very selective with this rule because people troll … well the mods mest be very selective with this rule because people troll other peoples for sale threads all the time and don't get suspended

Agreed but they are clamping down.

ohhhh, unlucky i guess!

JACKIT99;7037041

still dont get it,just posted that came back to the pc and had a … still dont get it,just posted that came back to the pc and had a ban,someone exsplain fully please:thumbsup:

thesaint;7036987

[SIZE="3"]Weren't you PM'd?[/SIZE]

Lulu'sMammy;7037204

Agreed but they are clamping down.

clamping down, ha this place gets worse.

can't belive the op got suspended for that

Wouldn't have been for just that comment. You must have made off topic posts before in FS/FT and it's built up to a suspension.

Solution - Only post in FS threads if you want the item or pointing out cheaper price.

Original Poster

if there clamping down this badly,there will loads of suspensions soonn then and people will stop to use this site

JACKIT99;7037368

if there clamping down this badly,there will loads of suspensions soonn … if there clamping down this badly,there will loads of suspensions soonn then and people will stop to use this site

Not really, only a tiny percentage use the For Sale and if they left then it would have no effect as that forum is a free bonus.

Don't worry about it.....just accept it and move on.

Original Poster

Syzable;7037397

Not really, only a tiny percentage use the For Sale and if they left then … Not really, only a tiny percentage use the For Sale and if they left then it would have no effect as that forum is a free bonus.Don't worry about it.....just accept it and move on.

i know,didnt know the reason though,does this mean mods can give you a suspenion for old posts which have this that they find:?

IN b4 ASB

JACKIT99;7037455

i know,didnt know the reason though,does this mean mods can give you a … i know,didnt know the reason though,does this mean mods can give you a suspenion for old posts which have this that they find:?

They won't............anything old and buried will be left. They don't have time to go digging so you are safe.

JACKIT99;7037368

if there clamping down this badly,there will loads of suspensions soonn … if there clamping down this badly,there will loads of suspensions soonn then and people will stop to use this site

thesaint;7036987

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Weren't you PM'd?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

supermod

JACKIT99, I've reviewed that thread & the action taken against your post was not in connection to the OPs rule breach. A MOD would have issued a PM infraction at the time explaining what rule had been breached, & you can PM them for a fuller explanation if required or use the ']Contact Us' link

If you do have a query regarding an existing infraction on future threads then please use the correct contact channels if you wish to query it, thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow813
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force810
    3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927372
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2256

See more discussions