So why was my thread locked?

Yano, the epic Chat thread?

hotukdeals.com/ite…346

17 Comments

SuperEd

Juliet Bravo -This thread's crossed the line so many time guys.
Locking it up, I suggest some of you refer to the code of conduct.
(Ref posts from last night/early AM and throughout thread)

Original Poster

goonertillidie;5095096

Juliet Bravo -This thread's crossed the line so many time guys.Locking it … Juliet Bravo -This thread's crossed the line so many time guys.Locking it up, I suggest some of you refer to the code of conduct.(Ref posts from last night/early AM and throughout thread)

Dont see why it needed to be locked though?

Could the posts just not be removed, and the people given infractions?

The mods should put the reason why.

Oh wait...

Original Poster

dean3988;5095111

Dont see why it needed to be locked though?Could the posts just not be … Dont see why it needed to be locked though?Could the posts just not be removed, and the people given infractions?

thesaint;5095112

The mods should put the reason why.Oh wait...

k thnx

Dean I think some of steves lines maybe a little too graphic.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5095135

Dean I think some of steves lines maybe a little too graphic.

Why, what he say lol

its because your name is dean.

DudeyGeeza;5095203

nah, it's the 3988 that did it

dean3988;5095179

Why, what he say lol

I didnt think it was graphic. I never mentioned anything about sex, nor was specific. You could have read it as mud wrestling.

methinks people interpret things the way they think of them and not how the person intended it to be interpreted.

:-(

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;5095203

Liddle ol' me;5095216

nah, it's the 3988 that did it

Thanks for your input

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5095227

I didnt think it was graphic. I never mentioned anything about sex, nor … I didnt think it was graphic. I never mentioned anything about sex, nor was specific. You could have read it as mud wrestling.methinks people interpret things the way they think of them and not how the person intended it to be interpreted. :-(

YOU :x

You got my thread locked!! :x:x NEVER speak to me again [COLOR="White"]You IDIOT[/COLOR]

dean3988;5095249

YOU :xYou got my thread locked!! :x:x NEVER speak to me again … YOU :xYou got my thread locked!! :x:x NEVER speak to me again [COLOR="White"]You IDIOT[/COLOR]

sorry dude.

dean3988;5095249

YOU :xYou got my thread locked!! :x:x NEVER speak to me again … YOU :xYou got my thread locked!! :x:x NEVER speak to me again [COLOR="White"]You IDIOT[/COLOR]

I think we all inputted something into its downfall including you dean by changing the name!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5095303

I think we all inputted something into its downfall including you dean by … I think we all inputted something into its downfall including you dean by changing the name!

Thanks, but Dean doesnt like me anyway so I guess I'm taking the fall for it.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5095315

Thanks, but Dean doesnt like me anyway so I guess I'm taking the fall for … Thanks, but Dean doesnt like me anyway so I guess I'm taking the fall for it.

Yup, its all his fault, and everything else

Infact

HE started swine flu :thumbsup:

dean3988;5095617

Yup, its all his fault, and everything elseInfactHE started swine flu … Yup, its all his fault, and everything elseInfactHE started swine flu :thumbsup:

See, told you he didnt like me. :-(

Wow hardcore argument over a locked thread...!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions