-talkin on hukds
    -???????
    -profit

23 Comments

dean dean dean, what are you on lol

hows work going ?

Original Poster

MissRoo;3232594

dean dean dean, what are you on lol :phows work going ?

Hard lol, I was on 9-6 today and Im on 9-6 tommorow, I need some new shoes but i have no money! shoes are like conrete

dean3988;3232605

Hard lol, I was on 9-6 today and Im on 9-6 tommorow, I need some new … Hard lol, I was on 9-6 today and Im on 9-6 tommorow, I need some new shoes but i have no money! shoes are like conrete

well make sure they are the first thing you buy when you get paid, be bad for your feet wearing hard shoes all day wont it... its hard, but your doing it..so go you.

Banned

dean3988;3232605

Hard lol, I was on 9-6 today and Im on 9-6 tommorow, I need some new … Hard lol, I was on 9-6 today and Im on 9-6 tommorow, I need some new shoes but i have no money! shoes are like conrete

I might pop to Warrington tomorrow, which McD'S is it, again?

If I come for a mc flurry can I have extra topping?? lol

Original Poster

DLM;3232693

I might pop to Warrington tomorrow, which McD'S is it, again?

Its the one on winwick road with the play area near town, let me know if you do!

bellabonkers;3232712

If I come for a mc flurry can I have extra topping?? lol

you can have LOADS lol

wish i was nearer, would pop in and say hello -- and of course get my free large french fries. been so long i was at mcd for anything, can u get tips?

i sea wut u did there

Original Poster

kippy;3232895

wish i was nearer, would pop in and say hello -- and of course get my … wish i was nearer, would pop in and say hello -- and of course get my free large french fries. been so long i was at mcd for anything, can u get tips?

:w00t: TIPS HAHAHAH dont make me laugh, no one recieves tips in mcdonalds lol

Original Poster

t0mm;3232926

i sea wut u did there

lol que?

Banned

dean3988;3232741

Its the one on winwick road with the play area near town, let me know if … Its the one on winwick road with the play area near town, let me know if you do!

I'll try :thumbsup:

dean3988;3232933

lol que?

If you carry on like that you'll be suspended:thumbsup:.

"Spammed "

GUESS WHO I AM!!!

Original Poster

t0mm;3232951

If you carry on like that you'll be suspended:thumbsup:."Spammed "GUESS … If you carry on like that you'll be suspended:thumbsup:."Spammed "GUESS WHO I AM!!!

saint?

Original Poster

DLM;3232941

I'll try :thumbsup:

cool, I know what ya look like, think u know what i look like? so ill see u there if u decide to go lol

t0mm;3232951

If you carry on like that you'll be suspended:thumbsup:."Spammed "GUESS … If you carry on like that you'll be suspended:thumbsup:."Spammed "GUESS WHO I AM!!!

dean3988;3232955

saint?

and the other one!

dean3988;3232955

saint?

WELL DONE!

Underpants gnome?

Banned

dean3988;3232986

cool, I know what ya look like, think u know what i look like? so ill see … cool, I know what ya look like, think u know what i look like? so ill see u there if u decide to go lol

Ok, chuck x x

t0mm;3232926

i sea wut u did there

I don't think many did. :whistling:

Dean, still waiting.
    ]http//ww…=12

:thumbsup:

dean3988;3232929

:w00t: TIPS HAHAHAH dont make me laugh, no one recieves tips in mcdonalds … :w00t: TIPS HAHAHAH dont make me laugh, no one recieves tips in mcdonalds lol

well if it was legal i'd tip you for the entertainment value. :thumbsup:

dean3988;3232986

cool, I know what ya look like, think u know what i look like? so ill see … cool, I know what ya look like, think u know what i look like? so ill see u there if u decide to go lol

good luck guys and there's always ronald's costume at hand.

Jumpingphil;3233557

I don't think many did. :whistling:Dean, still … I don't think many did. :whistling:Dean, still waiting.http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3207797&postcount=12:thumbsup:

lol que? :whistling:

bout tree fiddy?

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/tree_fiddy.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal87
      4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions