So your on your own everynight

9 replies
Found 12th Jun 2010
OK so you live on your own. what do you do (dont be dirty you old fish wife) what do you do? where do you go?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

Lol, i would reply but ive just had my knuckles slapped by the hamster,

Would imagine most single males would have put my previous misc thread to good use thou

Banned

When i did live on my own thou i always made sure i had plenty to do, be it out with freinds or just popping down the local

Ermm watch your favourite tv/movies all the time? Go out to dinner with friends call them over to crash at yours? Keep on a look out for a partner if lonely? Go to places like clubbing, library etc.

Original Poster

ok no partner ad living in a new place. how do i met new ppl

Banned

Get out there, try the local social clubs,

Failing that have a look round for some local clubs (try the library notice boards)

muckyangel;8819294

ok no partner ad living in a new place. how do i met new ppl

A.S.L

Have a Curry night and films................ Or go walking the streets/park

Bloody good question. It's even more difficult if your a woman. Uncomfortable going into a pub on your own.

Really good question, me and the wife are in the process of splitting up (her choice). She has got the little one with her and I now find myself alone with nothing to do. Everyone always says when you get a partner not to lose your friends and how so right they are. I sure as **** wont be doing that again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions