So youtube are taking down all the hitler parody videos

8 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
seems the film makers have told you tube to remove all the parody videos which uses a scene from downfall, so someone has decided to make a parody of that.

seems a bit over the top, aren't these just a bit of fun?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

does seem over the top-tbh tho-it just isnt funny any more-first time I saw one,maybe the second too,I thought it was fun. Once you have people with so little imagination that they just keep doing it,its boring.

Shouldnt be taken down tho.

The Villa one is absolutely brilliant IMO (although it is anti Villa) one of the funniest things I've ever seen on youtube.

Original Poster

the one about the 4-3 united city game is brilliant but it loooks like thats been taken down too

greg_68;8468689

The Villa one is absolutely brilliant IMO (although it is anti Villa) one … The Villa one is absolutely brilliant IMO (although it is anti Villa) one of the funniest things I've ever seen on youtube.

where he is told that Stoke have come back from two nil down? Didnt find that one at all funny imo

barky;8468658

does seem over the top-tbh tho-it just isnt funny any more-first time I … does seem over the top-tbh tho-it just isnt funny any more-first time I saw one,maybe the second too,I thought it was fun. Once you have people with so little imagination that they just keep doing it,its boring.Shouldnt be taken down tho.

I still think this one along with a few others are cleverly subtitled with humour as well as truth.

i liked ac3's!

(havent clicked links but i think i know what ur taling about!)

Loving the last 2 lines of that vid.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions