Groups
    EXPIRED

So....anyone stopping up to watch Argentina V Brazil?

mod
    So wishing this was on a bit earlier but I must admit that I'm looking forward to it (if I can make it all the way to 3.30am)

54 Comments

Original Poster mod

bossyboots;6217647

no am watching re runs of Kajagoogoo instead..........was a hard choice … no am watching re runs of Kajagoogoo instead..........was a hard choice though

I went to school with Limahls cousin :-D

No i'm not i hate footie lol

do you know anywhere I can watch it online??

Well...I am watching some Brazillian action AW....but its not football :thumbsup:

bossyboots;6217695

really, well am from Clydebank and know Marti Pellow's paper boy … really, well am from Clydebank and know Marti Pellow's paper boy :thumbsup: Also know a cousin of Andy Stewart who sang Donald Wheres yur troosers.......beat that :thumbsup:

LOL @ Clydebank.....shooooosh.....I wouldnt be tellin anybody about that!

StevenA2000_uk;6217724

Well...I am watching some Brazillian action AW....but its not football … Well...I am watching some Brazillian action AW....but its not football :thumbsup:

You've allways got your hands full lol

Would love to watch it but will be fast asleep. Will be checking the scores first thing though

Starr;6217780

Would love to watch it but will be fast asleep. Will be checking the … Would love to watch it but will be fast asleep. Will be checking the scores first thing though

like my new avvy?

Supermod

I am staying up indeed. Better not be 0-0.

bossyboots;6217771

(actually live in Hardgate :thumbsup:)

LOL wot..in the granite city? LOL thats even worse!!!

bossyboots;6217882

erm is that not Aberdeen :oops:Me now thinking u been born and bred in … erm is that not Aberdeen :oops:Me now thinking u been born and bred in Drumchapel :whistling:

ooohhhh the Drum.......:p and nope....not from there...

bossyboots;6217957

really :? well I am very flattered you have taken the time to google or … really :? well I am very flattered you have taken the time to google or whatever where I live :?:oops: but no I dont live in Hardgate, Aberdeen but I do live in Hardgate, Clydebank..........sort of cringing why you are erm interested

LOL....found it funny that you seemed proud of the Bank......absolute class...:-D

Yup, How Could Any1 Miss It ?
    Argie Scum Going Down :-D
    There Should Be Plenty Of Goals.The Brazillians Are Even Taking Their Own Water Down To Argentina :w00t:
    Brasil Comum

bossyboots;6217982

and I find it weird your interested about where I live ?????? maybe we … and I find it weird your interested about where I live ?????? maybe we could perhaps stick to the thread????

lol erm..yes, okay.....Argentina Vs Brazil it is then...

bossyboots;6218000

aaaaaaahhhhh okay lol - got a PM from another poster … aaaaaaahhhhh okay lol - got a PM from another poster there...............okay things make a little more sense now lol (thanks xx)

much lolz...interesting...

tinkerbell28;6218005

It's misc you will get used to it.....................that's banter, you … It's misc you will get used to it.....................that's banter, you could of got a hell of a lot worse:)

+1 :thumbsup:

bossyboots;6218111

I am very flattered though re ur interest (?) but also more knowledgeable … I am very flattered though re ur interest (?) but also more knowledgeable :thumbsup:enjoy the game :-D

much lolz...no interest...just banter in misc!! but thanks :-D

Original Poster mod

magicjay1986;6217819

I am staying up indeed. Better not be 0-0.

I'll be furious if it's anything less than 7-5 :w00t:

Original Poster mod

tinkerbell28;6217970

Yeah looks like it, seeing why I was bought a bottle of bubbly now:?

Is that your reward for staying up till god knows what time being forced to watch a game of football being played half way across the world?

andywedge;6218151

I'll be furious if it's anything less than 7-5 :w00t:

5-2 to Brazil..... I'm all in with 50p each way....:-D

Original Poster mod

tinkerbell28;6218201

Could well be, I thought he was being nice, more fool me :lol:

You're not being made to watch Bolivia V Paraguay also are you?

isnt it at 1.30?

andywedge;6218220

You're not being made to watch Bolivia V Paraguay also are you?

Rather than watch the dross episodes of dollhouse that are on sci fi right now I sat through that ridiclously turgid 1st half.

the brazil argentia game better produce the goods.

Original Poster mod

ants97;6218386

Rather than watch the dross episodes of dollhouse that are on sci fi … Rather than watch the dross episodes of dollhouse that are on sci fi right now I sat through that ridiclously turgid 1st half. the brazil argentia game better produce the goods.

I'm now watching the second half. It's like watching Charlton Athletic V Tranmere Rovers in a end of season midtable nothingness

Original Poster mod

tinkerbell28;6218415

Is that who it is on now:whistling:

Yeah :lazy:

andywedge;6218393

I'm now watching the second half. It's like watching Charlton Athletic V … I'm now watching the second half. It's like watching Charlton Athletic V Tranmere Rovers in a end of season midtable nothingness

yep I've gave up on it, they aren't even kicking lumps out of each other. disappointing.

Original Poster mod

About time

Hoorah

Foooooooooooooooooooooootballlllllllll

Tevez V Robinho

Lovin it

Original Poster mod

Juan Sebastian Veron????

What??

Thought he was living in an old folks retirement home

Still plays for Estudiantes

no riquelme, criminal. the reason fatty dropped him; afraid riqy will win the worlld cup and unsurp him as the nation's legend.

Original Poster mod

Is it just me or does Maradonna look like a fat drag queen?

andywedge;6218621

they'll be draggin him out tonight, to the queen's chamber.

he's failed to qualify a team for the world cup, that is a virtual dream team. shocking.

riquelme, anyone ?

rugger-tyke;6218686

they'll be draggin him out tonight, to the queen's chamber.he's failed to … they'll be draggin him out tonight, to the queen's chamber.he's failed to qualify a team for the world cup, that is a virtual dream team. shocking.riquelme, anyone ?

why's he not playin?

and im lovin kaka getting hacked down every time he gets a sniff of the ball, frigggin brilliant!

Quality of football is so much higher than any england match, fast, accurite, meaningful, intent.. everything our english team isnt..

andywedge;6218621

lol, sure does!

Original Poster mod

There is no defence whatsoever. It's as if the approach is attack attack attack in the hope that they will score more goals. Brazil have only to defend then hit them on the break and bang another goal. This could still throw a surprise at us but I can only see Brazil scoring again in this half even if Argentina do bag a goal or two.

Oh, and you did mention Riquelme once or twice

Is he injured perhaps?

andywedge;6218713

There is no defence whatsoever. It's as if the approach is attack attack … There is no defence whatsoever. It's as if the approach is attack attack attack in the hope that they will score more goals. Brazil have only to defend then hit them on the break and bang another goal. This could still throw a surprise at us but I can only see Brazil scoring again in this half even if Argentina do bag a goal or two.Oh, and you did mention Riquelme once or twiceIs he injured perhaps?

mary's dropped him!

Original Poster mod

That woke me up

Boot like a traction engine

Strike!

andywedge;6218783

That woke me upBoot like a traction engine

game over. anelkaesque.

wot a joke defence

Original Poster mod

LOL at Argentina defence again

andywedge;6218788

LOL at Argentina defence again

wat you make of robbos comments btw ? :thumbsup:

is it not in argentinas hands still ?. equal games played, 2 points ahead of 5th
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions