Banned

dh058977

nope

yes it is
    boots.com/en/…03/
    In stock
    Free collection in 2400 stores
    Delivery in 4 working days from £2.90

It says out of stock but if you press 'add to basket' it is there!

Zer0Cool

yes it ishttp://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink-Big-Tote-Bag_1115903/In … yes it ishttp://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink-Big-Tote-Bag_1115903/In stockFree collection in 2400 storesDelivery in 4 working days from £2.90

Have you actually tried placing an order though? When i can only collect in store id hardly call that in stock online.

Banned

dh058977

Have you actually tried placing an order though? When i can only collect … Have you actually tried placing an order though? When i can only collect in store id hardly call that in stock online.

yes it goes right up to the payment section and lets me pick a delivery option, not ordering though as already have 3

they have probably had a few cancelled orders or something which has upped the stock level
    Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 20th Dec 2010

Zer0Cool

yes it goes right up to the payment section and lets me pick a delivery … yes it goes right up to the payment section and lets me pick a delivery option, not ordering though as already have 3

Oh well, ive only got the collect in store option and even then its saying the 4th of jan for all local stores!

I just ordered two. I could only collect in store from the 4th Jan, or get delivery for the same date. I didn't need them for Christmas though.

Banned

dh058977

Oh well, ive only got the collect in store option and even then its … Oh well, ive only got the collect in store option and even then its saying the 4th of jan for all local stores!

unless they are sending them out from stores and my local store has excess stock to shift or something

also not quite sure why this comes in such a huge case/bag as it looks rather empty when you first open it
    Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 20th Dec 2010

ordered as only for me so dont need for xmas dont 4get £5 off code!!!

Original Poster

I can get one delivered - thats why i posted - but i wanted delivery to store as its cheape r- so not sure about home delivery
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571360
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1330
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions